Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Northwest Multigun Challenge, Bend, Oregon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Doug, Scott, RO's and all those who made this years match even better than last years match, if that was even possible.... A huge thanks for all your hard work, sweat and "tears". What a great match all round. We will definitely be back and look forward to what you guys create for 2014. A very special thanks to Colt, Colt competition and all the other very generous sponsors. The guy from Downunder

Edited by WFB

This was my first time at this match and it definitely won't be the last. Doug you can count me in for next year. This was the best run match I have ever been to. The stages were awesome, the RO's were great, the prize table was phenominal (Colt supplied 16 rifles and I think about 6-7 pistols). Doug did you get that Gold Cup you were campaigning for? haha. And I think everyone got a kick out of the "shiney" rifle barrels hahaha. Can't say enough good things about the match, I had a great time. See you next year!!!!

The match was fantastic, all 3 guns on every stage and long range on all by 2!

Thanks to Scott and Doug and all the staff for a very fun and well run match,

Congratulations to Burton, Cody, Brian and Scott.

I will back next year, with a scar on my cheek :D

This was my first time at this match and it definitely won't be the last. Doug you can count me in for next year. This was the best run match I have ever been to. The stages were awesome, the RO's were great, the prize table was phenominal (Colt supplied 16 rifles and I think about 6-7 pistols). Doug did you get that Gold Cup you were campaigning for? haha. And I think everyone got a kick out of the "shiney" rifle barrels hahaha. Can't say enough good things about the match, I had a great time. See you next year!!!!

Glad you had fun. No, someone 2 ahead of me got it. Turns out by combining the scores by percentage in division I dropped from 19th overall to 20th overall. Missed it by a hair! There was a Stainless Commander and a bunch of Stainless Mustangs left and my Daughter talked me into the Mustang, FOR HER! That's two prize table guns of mine she has now.

Doug

Edited by Doug H.

Doug, Scott,

Thank YOU and All the Staff for another Great Match, The Best One Yet!!!

Thank YOU to ALL of the Sponsors Especially COLT!!! What a prize table spread!

Jeff Scott

Big thanks to Doug and Scott for their determination to make this the most fun match of the year! Their attitude about having fun and comradely showed in the match from ½ day formats to the fun and challenging stage designs. Getting to use all 3 guns on ever stage was really fun! ROs can have a huge bearing on if a match is fun or not and this bunch of hard working ROs made this match fun and relaxing. So HUGE KUDOs to the RO staff!!!

A great match needs great sponsors and they were generous so thank you. Very special thanks to Colt, Colt competition for being INCREDIBLY generous.

I thought Doug did a great job as master of ceremony, who knew he had a sense of humor…..

Mike Czebotar

That was a Leupold VX6 Multigun Edition on my RBros/Seekins AR as seen here: http://swfa.com/Leupold-1-6x24-VX-6-Multigun-Riflescope-P57682.aspx

It's been a great scope and the firedot SPR reticle works pretty well. It's a little thick for my liking, but the thickness makes it really easy to pick up....especially for newer shooters like my wifey.

I got a lot of people saying I was crazy for letting it sit out in the dust, but that rifle has been in testing since the NWMG match last year and I was making sure it'd still run when things got a little dusty. I didn't clean it before or during the RO match and still haven't cleaned it. I purposely beat on it and treat it way worse than anyone should just to make sure our products will hold up to everyone else's "normal" use before we offer it to the public. If and when RBros decides to make a 3gun rifle, that's pretty much what it'll be as it's held up to everything I've put it through so far without so much as a hiccup.

Thanks for letting us be a part of this year's NWMG Doug and Scott, you guys put on a great match. This year was great for me even though I didn't shoot all that well because I was able to spend the week with such a great group of friends and also got to be there with my wife as she shot her first 3 gun match. Then there was also the great squad that sang happy birthday to my 6yr old out on stage 9, THANK YOU:) Looking forward to next year already.

Just a short note to thank all that helped support our match this year. From the dedicated ROs and set up crew to the shooters that made it happen. Our sponsors went what I thought was over the top and really took care of the shooters.

Somehow we pulled off yet another fun and challenging match.

Colt and Colt Competition said yesterday that they will be the main headliners again :bow:

The dates are in the hands of the COSSA Range for their approval (10-12 July 2014) and we expect to have an answer very soon as they were very pleased with our Safety, cleanliness when we left the range and our attention to detail.

Questioners will go out tomorrow to all that were involved and I anticipate hearing from "all" to get a new focus on what was done right/wrong and how we can improve next year...even though I don't want to even think about next year. Please tell me the Co-Match Directors and Range Masters need to be replaced...Please :roflol: .

Respectfully,

Busyhawk

Just a short note to thank all that helped support our match this year. From the dedicated ROs and set up crew to the shooters that made it happen. Our sponsors went what I thought was over the top and really took care of the shooters.

Somehow we pulled off yet another fun and challenging match.

Colt and Colt Competition said yesterday that they will be the main headliners again :bow:

The dates are in the hands of the COSSA Range for their approval (10-12 July 2014) and we expect to have an answer very soon as they were very pleased with our Safety, cleanliness when we left the range and our attention to detail.

Questioners will go out tomorrow to all that were involved and I anticipate hearing from "all" to get a new focus on what was done right/wrong and how we can improve next year...even though I don't want to even think about next year. Please tell me the Co-Match Directors and Range Masters need to be replaced...Please :roflol: .

Respectfully,

Busyhawk

Ha - not a chance! :roflol:

Doug and Scott,

I just got back to work from my Oregon Vacation and shooting the NWMG Challenge and wanted to say Thanks for a great match. Stages were challenging but not overwhelming, schedule was great as it allowed time to enjoy the Bend area,local eats and Brewery's. Glad to see that Colt and Colt Competition are on board for next year as they are a great sponsor of the sport. Thank you to all the sponsors of the match and to the sport!!

Special Thanks to Robert at R&R for doing the Firearms Transfers for "FREE" who the hell does that anymore? Great Job and Roberts products are also top notch.

Practiscore runs like a well oiled machine folks if you are not using Practiscore you should be as it rocks. Ken Nelson thanks for running the stats at the match!

Doug and Scott and your crew you guys do a outstanding job with this match and I hope there are many more in you for the future.

See everybody next year for sure!

Questioners will go out tomorrow to all that were involved and I anticipate hearing from "all" to get a new focus on what was done right/wrong and how we can improve next year...even though I don't want to even think about next year. Please tell me the Co-Match Directors and Range Masters need to be replaced

You have some dropped text here, it should be " Co-Match Directors and Range Masters For Life" :mellow:

Whoop! Whoop! What a fantastic match! I can't Thank Doug and Scotty enough for all they and their crew did. Best run match I have ever been to!

Ken Nelson thanks for no more paper cuts! Practiscore is a huge advancement. As a regular Squad Mom, it is nice not to chase down scoresheets & shooters on every stage!

Robert and RJ thanks for all you guys did with the transfers. What a generous way to give back!

Thanks to all the RO's ......you did a fantastic job! Especially stage 2 for the use of Sasquatch.... he brought some joy to the shooting videos we filmed!

Thanks to the MGM for my prize booty!

Yes, I will be back, and yes my Squad is always poised and ready to sing a birthday song when needed!

Can't wait for 2014!

Have the best day ever!

Heidi

Big thanks to Doug and Scott for their determination to make this the most fun match of the year! Their attitude about having fun and comradely showed in the match from ½ day formats to the fun and challenging stage designs. Getting to use all 3 guns on ever stage was really fun! ROs can have a huge bearing on if a match is fun or not and this bunch of hard working ROs made this match fun and relaxing. So HUGE KUDOs to the RO staff!!!

A great match needs great sponsors and they were generous so thank you. Very special thanks to Colt, Colt competition for being INCREDIBLY generous.

I thought Doug did a great job as master of ceremony, who knew he had a sense of humor…..

Mike Czebotar

Thanks Mike,

Great shooting by the way. As for humor, it seems someone always gets their feelings hurt and this time was no different. I apologize to anyone that was offended by my humor, it was not meant to hurt or degrade, but to make people smile. I guess next year Scott will do all the talking and I'll just stand there with my mouth shut, which is not easy for me.

Doug

Mike Czebotar

Thanks Mike,

Great shooting by the way. As for humor, it seems someone always gets their feelings hurt and this time was no different. I apologize to anyone that was offended by my humor, it was not meant to hurt or degrade, but to make people smile. I guess next year Scott will do all the talking and I'll just stand there with my mouth shut, which is not easy for me.

Doug

Yeah, you hurt my feelings during the awards ceremony. I was deeply offended. Oh wait, I wasn't there. Well I'm sure you offended me at some other point. Do you really think Scott is less likely to offend people?

Mike Czebotar

Thanks Mike,

Doug

I sure missed it. It’s a shame that whatever your comment was could not be taken in the light of the moment which was in good fun and it was FUN! Some people are WAY too sensitive.