Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Northwest Multigun Challenge, Bend, Oregon

Very cool about the crease award

Some of the prizes came in late so we gave some to the ROs via random drawing and gave the DPMS rifle to the shooter nearest 50%. Scott and I don't keep any of the booty or money, in fact we spent down to just about $0 again this year.

We have approval for next year but dates are not firm yet. We hope to have the 2014 Application out before Thanksgiving.

Doug

Awesome - looking forward to coming back.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, why did so many people like the match? We will have to do something worse next year!

I was so hoping to get fired but Doug was quick to point out that slaves can't be fired.

Thank you to all that replied to the After Action Questioner that we sent out...we are in the process of figuring out what road to take on a couple of the questions but most is very clear. Almost all want to get done earlier but to do that we are looking at only 10 person squads max and having a 4 stages in the AM for the first 2 days and then all squads will have to shoot 2 stages on the 3rd day instead of 3. I have to look at the RO side of it too! It was easier on the ROs this way and they got off at a decent time of day every day to enjoy the surroundings too. If you have not figured out we have a soft spot for our ROs/Staff!

We have yet to get an answer from COSSA about the 2014 dates but expect an answer any time.

Both Doug and I just returned from the JPRM3G and are in the process of still licking wounds and catching up on things.

Thank you again for all the kind words and the support all have supported us with...since this is why we do it, it speaks volumes.

Pictures will be up very soon (over 1,300) and look either here or at our website for updates. Long live Multigun....

Sincerely,

Busyhawk

From the RO side of things, I would say alot of us have a soft spot for you and Doug!!!!

Wait that came out wrong, I mean we like you guys.....wait that's wrong too....Crap!!! I'll shut up now :devil:

Thanks again for the great match, and expect another RO appication when the dates are confirmed.

See you at the Custer Toys for Tot's Chairty Match.

Edited by sasquatch981

Guys, took a while but here they are...

First 1000 pictures are here:
Last 401 pictures are here:

The pictures are view able to anyone with the links above (but otherwise not "public"). No, I couldn't get everyone but perhaps we can be better next year?
If you have any other photos of the match please forward them to me if you want them published...
Respectfully,
Busyhawk

Guys, took a while but here they are...

First 1000 pictures are here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=102717200088393757360&target=ALBUM&id=5911802537708898865&authkey=Gv1sRgCK6uhJGRzMyXJg&feat=email

Last 401 pictures are here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=102717200088393757360&target=ALBUM&id=5911822167826611953&authkey=Gv1sRgCNC__qe728WSxgE&feat=email

The pictures are view able to anyone with the links above (but otherwise not "public"). No, I couldn't get everyone but perhaps we can be better next year?

If you have any other photos of the match please forward them to me if you want them published...

Respectfully,

Busyhawk

Awesome!

• 8 months later...

Chipley's trimmers are awesome! I told an ammunition remanufacturer about them after I saw them in Bend, and he is now using them for production level brass prep. Level of workmanship is unparalleled in the product category. Inside, outside, and length trimming without the usual burrs. I highly recommend, even though I have no affiliation with him at all. Hopefully this doesn't sound like a commercial. Not sure if he is an Enos vendor or not.

• 1 month later...