Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Northwest Multigun Challenge, Bend, Oregon

This is a little late but we had to nail down a range before we put out the application. For 2013 we will be doing 9 big stages over 3 days with a 1/2 day format at the COSSA Range in Bend, Oregon. Shooting starts on Thursday, July 11th and Prize table is on Saturday, July 13th. We will have a single Prize Table and shooters will walk by percentage in their Division. Divisions with less than 12 shooters will be scored with Tactical Division for prizes, but will still get Trophies in their Division.

Returning Shooters will be guaranteed slots up till January 20, 2013. Registration is open to all shooter as of January 21st.

Application is now available at www.nwmultigun.com

Doug

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Doug, 10 slugs? Are you sure that was not supposed to be 100 slugs? The R&R was famous for stupid long slug shots and lots of them. I know that the match has evolved since you and your life partner took over but lets not go too far off the track! You might as well have at least one down home HO down slug slug party stage!

Doug, 10 slugs? Are you sure that was not supposed to be 100 slugs? The R&R was famous for stupid long slug shots and lots of them. I know that the match has evolved since you and your life partner took over but lets not go too far off the track! You might as well have at least one down home HO down slug slug party stage!

I love slugs, but lots of folks snivel. We'll see what the SGM® comes up with.

Doug

I've had slug stages kick my butt (SMMG 3 years ago, 19 slugs to make 6 hits!) , I didn't snivel, just learned how to shoot slugs. It is a skill, like any other shooting skill, that needs to be mastered.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Glen will be there. I have a shiny new Seekins mag button and now I need to buy the rest of the parts to build a rifle to put it on.

I have one of his lowers and forends on my play gun (the one with the .22 conversion and suppressor) and it is very popular when I take it out to the range.

Doug