Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3nd Annual AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championships

Posted on Facebook by Rockcastle:

‎807 unique computers hit the "enter" button tonight in less than 2 seconds to get a coveted spot in the Rockcastle Pro Am 3-Gun this August. Instant 300+ waiting list. Linda is sorting out duplicates and confirmation emails will be sent by tomorrow. Thank you so much for the support. It is humbling......Did you get in?????

Wow. Guess I will be at the end of the waiting list this year. :(

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted on Facebook by Rockcastle:

‎807 unique computers hit the "enter" button tonight in less than 2 seconds to get a coveted spot in the Rockcastle Pro Am 3-Gun this August. Instant 300+ waiting list. Linda is sorting out duplicates and confirmation emails will be sent by tomorrow. Thank you so much for the support. It is humbling......Did you get in?????

Wow. Guess I will be at the end of the waiting list this year. :(

Fingers crossed that my 9:30:005 entry was enough to get in.

Also, had to change the notification from instant to daily on this thread, lol.

When should the emails go out

I would expect tomorrow as Linda has to work through duplicate entries for both pro and am....

Going out now for confirmations. waiting lists will start in the am. Long day. Took 10.5 hours to drive my 9 hour trip to Rockcastle from my home in SC.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2013 ARFCOM-Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun

Great job Linda! Very smooth process and quick replies. Whatever they are paying you, it's not enough. We should all be sending you a valentine tomorrow. Without your hard work this wouldn't be happening. Thanks!

Pro #66

Edited by sb3

My Pro number is 319 but it says I'm in. How high does it go before the waiting list?

Remember there are Am's & Pro's signing in. And I remove multiples. And this year, a lot of Am shooters were quick to click. For the Am's, the wait list starts in the 400's & for the Pro's it starts in the 800's.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Great job Linda! Very smooth process and quick replies. Whatever they are paying you, it's not enough. We should all be sending you a valentine tomorrow. Without your hard work this wouldn't be happening. Thanks!

Pro #66

Paying me? I have NEVER used LOL, but I may use it now. I am a volunteer. I get travel expenses.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

If anyone has a correct email address for the following individuals, please tell them to send me an email message (Not you send it to me, I want them to contact me). The email they typed at sign in was not valid.

Rich Daugherty

James Macchione

Ravin Perry

Dwight Raines

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Woke up this morning to see Linda's email. Pro #20!

I'm in also .... I'll see you there :goof:

I clicked within 1 second of 9:30 and ended up # 594 Pro, must be the latency of satellite internet. :blush:

Edited by GunCat