Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate you people.

DonovanM

I know what you mean.

I've been shooting the M&P pro for awhile now and absolutely love it, its really improved my scores since switching from Glock, but I can't seem to get my mind off the Tanfoglio Limited Elite though, damn CZ type guns.

I should move to production. At least I could beat all the newbs who show up with their brand new first gun and crap factory plastic mag pouches.

Production is like the freaking lion's den around here. Definitely the most consistently competitive division locally. I have one bad stage and I'm left in the dust. LOL

Well I went from a G34 to a shadow custom in production and while I liked my 34 and really had no reason to leave it after shooting and holding the shadow it was a no brainer. Much softer shooting, grip to me is more comfortable than a 1911, accurate did I say accurate. It just feels so damn good in the hand! If I would of just stayed with the glock in production I would of done just fine but why when there is better options out there. CZ's are a secret that only a few of us are lucky enough to find lol.

I should move to production. At least I could beat all the newbs who show up with their brand new first gun and crap factory plastic mag pouches.

Production is like the freaking lion's den around here. Definitely the most consistently competitive division locally. I have one bad stage and I'm left in the dust. LOL

It seems like everyone thinks they can just bump down to production and get easy wins, that is until they try it and find out there really are good shooters happy staying in the production division

Well I went from a G34 to a shadow custom in production and while I liked my 34 and really had no reason to leave it after shooting and holding the shadow it was a no brainer. Much softer shooting, grip to me is more comfortable than a 1911, accurate did I say accurate. It just feels so damn good in the hand! If I would of just stayed with the glock in production I would of done just fine but why when there is better options out there. CZ's are a secret that only a few of us are lucky enough to find lol.

Yeah, you're right about that.

I have no reason whatsoever to ditch my Glocks. I can drill alphas at 50 yards with them all day, and I've had one light strike in 7,000 combined rounds or so that I'm convinced was a bad primer... I wouldn't be leaving for any reason other than just because I wanted to. Ugh!

I'm an M&P guy and I want a CZ now. Didn't want on before but someone posted one for sale on for forum and it's just SO SEXY! So what's the deal with the .40 mag capacity? Why so low? Any way to get to 20 rounds?

small frame. Want 20, get a tactical sport.

I, too, was formerly a fan of all forms of combat tupperware, especially M&Ps and Glocks. All these CZ pushers here piqued my curiosity, I bought one, and now have ZERO interest in any of the plastic guns I used to love so much.