Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Mississippi Classic

I'll tip at every stage as long as the money goes to charity...... either the local boys and girls club or cancer research.

What do you think guys?

Edited by ChrisC

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have a tip jar setup on stage 3 for those of you who will, no doubt, agree that we three are the best set of ROs since the inception of IPSC in the late 1700s.

1700's, is Pat on that stage???

We will have a tip jar setup on stage 3 for those of you who will, no doubt, agree that we three are the best set of ROs since the inception of IPSC in the late 1700s.

1700's, is Pat on that stage???

You mean that young whipper snapper that shoots Open?
I don"t shoot Open and as far as the best RO's go, they wil be on Stage 5, Turkey Shoot, where they might actually have to make a call, not on Stage 3, where it is either down or not. Jeremy, you have your hands full with Myers and Ginger Head. Good luck and try to get them to keep their pants on, especially Will.
Keep their pants ON?! We are the no pants stage.

Are you joining the ranks of kilted shooters?

Barry,

Are you shooting kilted? John wanted to know why I didn't shoot in a kilt. Ah, to be young and foolish again! (and 100lbs lighter)

Are you joining the ranks of kilted shooters?

Barry,

Are you shooting kilted? John wanted to know why I didn't shoot in a kilt. Ah, to be young and foolish again! (and 100lbs lighter)

I'm shooting for team MacBean this weekend!

BB

I don't even know where to start.

Steve and gang - WOW - amazing job all weekend. Great stages. Great staff. Well run. Great facility. Thank you for all th work.

If you never shot this match you are missing out. For $120 you get 10 awesome stages with variety. All you can eat crawfish after day 1 (and beer) and a band to jam out to. Great prize table. Cash payouts to class winners. And finally - some of the best people around.

Thanks again for an amazing match gang!!!!!

Well my 2nd MS Classic is now history and each one is more and more enjoyable. I cannot begin to tell everyone how much I and all of the shooters appreciate the hard work you did and the sacrifices your family made to allow you to put this all together. Steve and Crew (because if I attempted to name everyone I know I would miss someone) each and everyone of you is to be commended on a job well done. My only regret is that I do not get to spend enough quality time with you guys on the Magnolia Range. So until the Gator all of you take care and get some rest.

Ran slow, shot slower, perforated way too many no-shoots and went minor at chrono, but... I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had!!!!

Steve and company, thanks for putting on a great match. Great stages, RO's and general staff.

Best crawfish I've had in a while!!!!

dj

I had a pretty good time. Shot a gun I had never used before in a match and shot a division I wasn't used to... Only tried to open the cylinder on my glock one time... and never tried to reload at my waist... so that in itself is a win for me :)

I think some of the best people in this sport shoot the mississippi classic...