Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking off work to shoot it on Friday, then hopefully circling back around for awards on Sunday.

Y'all need to get back Sat night to enjoy crawfish and festivities. It should be a blast. Nice refreshments after a long day..

We are going to a wedding and the reception is Saturday night. Sunday morning will probably be a little rough...

I was gonna post stages but Brandon Dubois said we should wait for another couple weeks. Just to make sure nobody goes and sets the whole match up to shoot and practice. :roflol:

WoW, this dubois guy must be a very powerful person to instruct the match director how to run his own match or is he the "secret" match director behind the scenes? How many people have access or the desire to set up a 10 stage match and practice....stages are simply target arrays set up in different ways.....heck even Alabama posted theirs as well as Area 6...then there was SC...just sayin

He is. He is like the Great and Powerful Oz (sarcasm oozing, as you are best NOT to listen to Brandon). :roflol:

Believe it or not, we did have someone setup a whole match one year, duplicating stages. :blink:

Fact of the matter is, I didn't get the stages finalized near as quick as the much better qualified Match Director of years gone by.... :surprise:

And am working on getting them up to where I can post a link soon.... just getting them loaded up and posted hasn't been top priority yet.

Crawfish, Beer, Band won out. :devil:

You'll see em soon!!

I was gonna post stages but Brandon Dubois said we should wait for another couple weeks. Just to make sure nobody goes and sets the whole match up to shoot and practice. :roflol:

WoW, this dubois guy must be a very powerful person

Lets not get carried away here.........Steve has his priorities CORRECT!!! After all stages are all the same anyways....arrays of targets, typically groups of 4, just in different order....go shoot these over here, wander on over there and shoot those, muddle down here and shoot these and your done....all hail the BEER!!!

As with many clubs there is a lot of banter that goes on and such is the case with the "DuBois guy" and the MD. I have heard that there is even a software developer working on a program to releae the stages and block them from the "DuBois guy". I hope that I do not get blocked by virtue of also being a "DuBois guy" :) Looking forward to seeing everyone in MS

Edited by Aggieddad02

As with many clubs there is a lot of banter that goes on and such is the case with the "DuBois guy" and the MD. I have heard that there is even a software developer working on a program to releae the stages and block them from the "DuBois guy". I hope that I do not get blocked by virtue of also being a "DuBois guy" :) Looking forward to seeing everyone in MS

Banter, here, not a chance.......I don't know about getting blocked but ridiculed for sure.....especially if you like to throw mags at ports also....unless unlike Brandon you can pull it off!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

Are the movers on stage 7 disappearing targets? It looks like they come to rest behind the barrels (I know; it's only a drawing...).

Stage 10 looks too cool!

Questions concering stages are reserved for those attending the MATCH.......just like the keg!!!

Are the movers on stage 7 disappearing targets? It looks like they come to rest behind the barrels (I know; it's only a drawing...).

Stage 10 looks too cool!

Questions concering stages are reserved for those attending the MATCH.......just like the keg!!!

You're lucky I'm not.

On both counts!

Stage 10 looks too cool!

You're lucky I'm not.

On both counts!

Bla, Bla, Bla......like bringing a single stack to a open gun fight....on both counts MIG KILLER :goof: OK, I'll upgrade you to limited on the Keg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Banter, here, not a chance.......I don't know about getting blocked but ridiculed for sure.....especially if you like to throw mags at ports also....unless unlike Brandon you can pull it off!!!

Unlike my son I am not as flamboyant of a shooter, but you must admit he does raise the laughter factor in a squad from time to time