Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Mississippi Classic

Please don't anyone cancel plans just yet. I have been in the UK since last Saturday. Makes it tough to stay caught up on things. There are still apps there at the house that I have not entered/uploaded. I will get them uploaded to the online squadding system as soon as I can. My daughter has them sorted in order of date stamp to be fair.

Thanks for your patience,

Steve

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckier than me....sent one app on the 31st of Dec (granted it didn't have postage but it has not been returned) and another one on the 2nd of January, usually a one day trip from Birmingham....not showing registered yet......looks like 37 more were keyed on Tuesday....

Match was called Full on Jan.9th. I was just out of the country and couldn't get all the entries done.

My apologies for the delays. I wasn't expecting it to fill up only two days after I left for the UK!!! I was floored to say the least.

I've actually already had a couple slots free up over the past day or so. So a few that were on the waiting list got in.

We have 31 folks on the waiting list presently. I will be sending you an email to let you know and find out if you want to remain on the list or just cancel all together. I can either burn your check or return it to you, your choice.

I hate, absolutely HATE, telling folks we are full.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And make sure you don't tell anyone about the live music either...... :cheers:

Had our first work night last week. Great turn out, had more folks than we had work for I believe.

Gonna be a good 'un

Steve, that is what makes this match so great - the people working it are great - the vendors are great - the folks shooting it are great - and the match directors "typically" are great :) - looking forward to seeing you guys at the Classic

Edited by Aggieddad02