Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats your favorite Glock holster?

midvalleyshooter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two Hellweg holsters both of which are available from Brownell's. The first is available for the Glock but I have the 1911 model that looks like the one in this picture from Hellweg's website.

2630.jpg

The other is for my Glock 35 and looks like this one from Hellweg's website.

2636.jpg

Both have been excellent holsters and I like them better than either my Uncle Mike's or Safariland 560 holsters.

-ld

Blade Tech standard belt holster is the best multi purpose holster.

The Uncle Mikes kydex holster due to its belt loop style positions itself out from your body much further than the Blade Tech. If you are going to also use this holster for concealment purposes, it prints terribly due to its belt loop style.

That being said, we sell 100's of the Fobus, Uncle Mikes and Blade Tech holsters weekly, so different strokes.

I checked out the uncle mike & bladetech sites and it looks like they don't make a low priced ($15/20) holster for the G34/35. It looks as though you spend about $60 for a holster for a 34/35. Is this what you guys have found?

Thanks,

MVS

yeah thats what i thought too bout the uncle mikes holster, i mean wtf? 60 bucks for a kydex? <_< i bought the G17/22 holster and it works great in my glock 34.....best one out there for the money.

I got mine at natchez for 14.99 on sale so it was the cheapest holster i could find(that was half-way decent)

the only thing i have done to it is adjust the tensioners, then the began to get loose, so i set them where i wanted and super-glued the threads so they wont back out..

i saw one guy cut some bigger bushings to put where the factory bushings went, the result, the holster was loose, the screws were tight..either will work.

the next holster im gonna buy is gonna be CR speed Glock holster...ahh the joy of limited class :huh:

I have tried quite a few different holster(Safariland 560, Fobus, Blade-tech, Comp-tac) in my search to find one that suits my G17's draws and setup.

In the end I settle on the KT-2 from Ky-Tec.

FWIW I believe Dave told me it's not IDPA approved. Since I only shoot IPSC Production matches it wasn't a concern to me. Not sure what the rule is for USPSA Production.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Bladetech DOH yesterday, not bad since I ordered it on the 20th and requested a deep sight channel and the carbon fiber look. I havent had a chance to get out and practice with it yet, but I am pleased with the craftmanship and getting it earlier than I was expecting since they told me approx. 3 weeks

I just picked up a Comp-Tac settable cant paddle holster, I like it!

(now if it's IDPA legal? 0, 15, and 30 degree cant adjustable) C-tac also offers a "speed cut" holster as well, might be worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...