Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

Just curious if we can get a confirmation on the dates for this event - I know that there was a post changing it to the 19th-21st (which is what's listed in the first post now), but the Peacemaker website link from the thread listing all of the 2013 matches says that it's the 7th to the 14th of September. I don't want to end up booking the wrong week off work and end up disappointed (or fired for not showing up :D)

Thanks!

lonedrone

Post 52 above has all of the details. I am sure Howard has the correct dates.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Competitor Applications will be avilable starting 1 May......unless you want to pay an extra $100 then I can make it available now. Call it an early registration tax! Are you kidding me, I get taxed enough, I would not do that to anyone.

Be ready for 1 May.

BTW, be ready for skinny sammies at a 45 degree angle this year and a roof simulator.

i am with cakst32 what are skinny sammies. is pot bellys catering the event. haha sorry couldn't resist.

is this an online registration or do we fill out a form and mail it in.

Skinny Sammies are MGM mini poppers, I think 4" wide. Last year Larry had them parallel to the ground, (Lazy Sammies) This year he says they'll be at 45 degrees (Leanin' Sammies).

I believe it's a mail in registration, as it was last year.

• 3 weeks later...

The application for the 2013 FNH USA 3 Gun match is now available online at http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G/Application.pdf - DO NOT put it into the mail before May 1, 2013.

Please type the information on the application & then print it to mail it. The application cannot be postmarked earlier than May 1, 2013. Please do not use any mailing service that requires a signature. There will be no one waiting at my house to sign for it, and it will get returned to the Post Office or the delivery service that you selected.

This application is not for staff at the 2013 match. We should already have your information.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2013 FNH USA 3 Gun Statistician

Linda, are applications going to be processed in the order they are postmarked, or received?

Postmark date - period. I will be away from home for a USPSA match until May 6th. My roommate will simply put the mail in a big pile on my desk until I return home to sort it out. She will not be signing for express mail or overnight delivery.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Dropped mine in the mail yesterday morning as well,

Will be my biggest match of the year, next to cMMG looking forward to it

Not the 12-13 hour drive from Wisconsin so much

Edited by Colinp

Confirmation messages went out to all applications with a postmark date of May 1st. And the match is FULL. Applications with a postmark date of May 2nd or later will get waiting list messages later this week.

Linda Chico (L-2035)