Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The STAFF ONLY application is now available for this match. This is one way to get into this match for sure. We take very good care of our staffers and we have positions from Range Masters to plate setters available. Jobs for all skill levels even it's your first multi-gun are open. We had a ton of staff last year and we worked to be the best, most professional, and shooter friendly staff possible, but we didn't have to kill ourselves because we put 6-8 staff on each stage. Here's the email I just sent along with the application to last year's staff, which will give you more details about the match:

Now that we are past the holidays it is time to think about the 2013 Multi-gun season and that means we are recruiting now for the 2013 FNH Multi-gun Championship. Once again we are pleased to be hosting this match at Peacemaker National Training Center and the dates for the this years match are September 17-21.

We have the best staff compensation package in the country and we invite you to be part of the best staff in the sport. We will be paying for staff hotel rooms from September 16th through the 21st. (Based on you sharing a room with another staff member, you may opt out of it if you’d like to pay the other half and have a room to yourself). We will be paying for lunch Tuesday through Saturday. We are looking at supplying staff shirts again this year we have to check with the sponsors and don’t want to make promises we can’t keep. You will be eligible for staff prizes and drawings at the free staff banquet and eligible for competitor prizes at the free match banquet. You will be able to shoot the entire match for score, and we will refund your entire $295 match fee after teardown.

New for this year: Staff has 2 days to shoot the stages before the competitors arrive. We pay all lunches up front for all staff, every day.

The schedule for staff will be as follows:

- Staff reports Monday 9/16 evening to check into hotel

- Staff briefing early Tuesday morning 9/17

- Staff shoots some stages Tuesday 9/17

- Staff finishes remaining stages Wednesday 9/18

- Staff run competitors Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9/19-9/21

- Teardown and optional staff only man-on-man shootoff Sunday 9/22

If you want an application please PM me and I'll get you one. Keep in mind that last year's staff will get first priority.

Also, if you use a staff application and do not plan on working the match Uncle Larry will do bad things to you in his basement, and you won't get into the match.

Howard C. Thompson

AMD 2013 FNH Championship

Would love to go help but can't get all that time off work.

Howard any date set yet for general registration and how will it happen? Saw a May 1 date in this post but didn't look official for this year. Thanks.

Competitor Applications will be avilable starting 1 May......unless you want to pay an extra $100 then I can make it available now. Call it an early registration tax! Are you kidding me, I get taxed enough, I would not do that to anyone.

Be ready for 1 May.

BTW, be ready for skinny sammies at a 45 degree angle this year and a roof simulator.

Yeah I know! It's gone up like 16 cents in the past week. Nothing is cheap anymore especially up here in the Northeast.

Jade most of the roof simulators I have shot off at sniper matches look like this below but some have the other side of the roof or part of it.

2.jpg

What is a roof simulator? Is that like a roof? or like a low dog house you sit/stand/kneel on?

I'm glad you asked be star when I read that the first time I saw stimulator and I decided I didn't want to find out that much about Larry so I was skipping this year. Now maybe ill make it 3 in a row.

Compared to the dirt mound with a log on top of it we had to shoot off of last year that roof simulator looks down right comfortable!

Until you start sliding down the incline.

Same problem on the dirt mound!

Compared to the dirt mound with a log on top of it we had to shoot off of last year that roof simulator looks down right comfortable!

I remember the mound on stage 9. It was easier on the elbows than roofing shingles.

I remember the mound on stage 9. It was easier on the elbows than roofing shingles.

The roof will at least have a level and straight edge

• 1 month later...

Just curious if we can get a confirmation on the dates for this event - I know that there was a post changing it to the 19th-21st (which is what's listed in the first post now), but the Peacemaker website link from the thread listing all of the 2013 matches says that it's the 7th to the 14th of September. I don't want to end up booking the wrong week off work and end up disappointed (or fired for not showing up :D)

Thanks!

lonedrone