Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're flying into Reagan International from Oregon. Everything I've been able to read online implies that flying into Reagan

with guns and ammo should be no different than any other airport. Anyone know if that is NOT the case ?

Thanks, Jerry

You'll be fine. Reagan is actually in Virginia, not DC, so no worries with your guns.

Did you work last year?

It was a great time. I worked the stage with the plate rack at 50 yards, stage 5 I think. It was work, but fun work with guns!

Our squad worked well together. Looking forward to another great run match.

First time working it or shooting it. I am pretty stoked to do both.

Can some one clarify? Do BUIS count as an optical sight? Say Tac Ops has a scope and 45 def offset irons. Is that ok?

No they don't count as optical sights. That set up would be fine.

Edited by 1time

Can some one clarify? Do BUIS count as an optical sight? Say Tac Ops has a scope and 45 def offset irons. Is that ok?

That is the most common set up for Tac Ops Division.

Ken,

The most common set up for Tac Optics is one scope 1-4 or 1-6-ish and no irons.

That is the most common set up for Tac Ops Division.

Ken,

The most common set up for Tac Optics is one scope 1-4 or 1-6-ish and no irons.

Dan,

It might depend on your age. Old shooters like me prefer the scopes only for sure. I did see a lot of buis last year.

I was wondering the same thing --- we have a flight home Sunday morning.

You will be fine for depatures on Sunday.....everything for the competitors will be finished at the conclusion of the awards banquet on Saturday night provided you do not get too intoxicated from the cash bar.

Competitors will shoot half days schedules on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You shoot 3 stages back to back and you have a half say off.

We have a 5 stage USPSA match with classifier (bring 200 rounds), FNH USA bolt gun side event to include the Ballista, FNH USA 5 Stand with SC 1's, Adams Arms rifle event, Kimber rifle event and One Team/One Fight fundraiser event. That should be enough to keep you shooting the entire day on everyday.....

BTW, just so everyone knows...the banquet attire is business casual.

Larry

Rules do state 30 rd limit to rifle mags.

Business casual is slacks, dress shoes, collared shirt....heathens..

With Larry getting the kind of prize table he does for this match, if he said wear a bikini to the banquet all I would ask: "does the match hotel have a spa and does it do waxing?"

Edited by Lead-Head