Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was going to ask if there is anyone out there willing to rent or loan out 2 three gun carts for me and a friend. Promise to return them in the shape we get them. Thanks.

Pat

Pat,

I have one you can use as well. Converted running baby stroller.

Larry

Does not seem to be much chatter considering we are in the home stretch for this event. Why so?

I'll be staying at the Country Inn and Suites on North IH-35. Anybody planning any get togethers for dinner? We have met at Twin Peaks the last two years and had a pretty good time.

Is there a squad list available yet? I signed up so long ago I don't remember if or who I put down to squad with. Since this is only my second big 3 gun match, I'm depending on several people for gear, advice and moral support (hahaha), so I'd like to see if I'm squadded with them... :surprise: Looking forward to it!

Rhonda

Squad lists probably won't be available until registration.

There won't be an updated round count until after the RO's shoot on Sat April 13th because the stages haven't been completed yet. That's when we figure out what's working on the stages and what's not working. Targets get added/subtracted if stages get too short/long or take too long to reset.

I hope it doesn't change too much. I had to pack everything before I left for work and I don't get back into town untill the night before I fly out to the match. Other than that I'm reviewing all my footage and yelling at the screen when I do something I know I shouldn't. Move damn it, move! Haha

Its got at least one opening as my wife is very sick so I will have to withdraw. Not worried much about fees but what do I do about freedom munitions order? Hope I can have a friend pick up my order. Sent message to Sheldon but haven't heard back.

Oh yeah. I cant find a phone number for freedom munitions or would call them directly.

Mark,

This was on their website, in the "contact us" area.

208-746-3668

I've also gotten quick responses from Freedom via email.

Last 2 years, a couple of last-minute walk-ins shot the match. Do not count on that, but with so many people, somebody drops at the last minute.

I wonder who many shooters are going to be there this year. I know last year was over 400

Probably less than last year, but not much.

Its got at least one opening as my wife is very sick so I will have to withdraw. Not worried much about fees but what do I do about freedom munitions order? Hope I can have a friend pick up my order. Sent message to Sheldon but haven't heard back.

Email is preferred due to the volume of calls. Too them, it is an order with delivery to the match so it should work just like that.

Hope your wife is ok.

Hope your wife is ok.

She made it through open heart surgery to replace a heavily infected left Mitral valve. So far, so good. Now if we can make the next several months without the infection coming back, I may start to breathe a little bit. Thanks!

Squad lists probably won't be available until registration.

There won't be an updated round count until after the RO's shoot on Sat April 13th because the stages haven't been completed yet. That's when we figure out what's working on the stages and what's not working. Targets get added/subtracted if stages get too short/long or take too long to reset.

For those of us shooting with the RO's the weekend before will we shoot all stages on Saturday or shoot on both Saturday and Sunday?

As of yesterday, plan is for the RO's to shoot Saturday and Sunday, April 13-14, 8:00 am. It may depend on how well the setup crew does and whether any stages will need re-work. If we shoot it too fast, might have to do it again but add more targets! Last year we blew through in one day because weather Sunday looked bad, but that was not the original plan.

Lee

Edited by lmccrock