Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idiots that shoot up a theater full of people!

Smitty4313

i have a friend that lives in denver who was at the theater earlier that day. my heart and prayers go out to the families! It's so scary now i have a baby fue in a month and was informed at 2am my nephew was born then i have to turn on the tv and hear news like this. this is the reason i carry,train and also educate my family on weapons and self defense!

The police chief just said he used an AR15, Glock, and a shotgun. I can already see the press questioning the legality of the weapons so I fear another attack on our sport. My thoughts will be with the families and the victims.

Yes, I absolutely feel for all the families and those poor souls who just went out to enjoy a batman movie. You just never know. Ugh....

But of course the other side is how fast gun issues get brought up. FOX news reporter said, We know he does not have a hunting license or a concealed carry permit, so how did he get all those weapons?wacko.gif

Like I said, when this happens I get out my wallet to give a few more dollars to the NRA.

If all evil people could feel the pain of their victims, there would be no evil.

Except for the truly sick f#@k(!& who like the pain.... :angry2:

Words always come up short in situations like this. Condolences to the families.

Why don't we ever hear the media lamenting the fact that there were NO well trained concealed carry holders in that theatre, or at VA Tech, or any number of other places that could have stopped or at least limited the destruction!

Why don't we ever hear the media lamenting the fact that there were NO well trained concealed carry holders in that theatre, or at VA Tech, or any number of other places that could have stopped or at least limited the destruction!

Instead of always trying to disarm us I think an effective anti crime policy would require that EVERYONE own, know how to use, and carry a firearm. Unless physically or mentally unfit.

OH MY GOD!! He bought 6000 rounds of ammo on the internet! CNN Thinks that should be illegal.

Jesus, what would they think if they saw my loading room? I'm just a small fry when it comes to reloading and I have more loaded rounds than that on hand at any given time.

Hold on to your guns boys, it's gonna get ugly. angry.gif

Right.

The only thing I could find on my phone early this morning was Hollywierd "movie stars" reactions.... <_<

Like we give a shit what they think...

OH MY GOD!! He bought 6000 rounds of ammo on the internet! CNN Thinks that should be illegal.

Jesus, what would they think if they saw my loading room? I'm just a small fry when it comes to reloading and I have more loaded rounds than that on hand at any given time.

Hold on to your guns boys, it's gonna get ugly. angry.gif

They also mentioned something about a 100 round AR mag (Beta Mag I assume). I smell another "Assault" weapons ban coming. I have been watching this non stop today and I cringe as every single ridiculous statement about firearms.

If this "person" was that dead-set on mayhem, would any law have stopped him? I mean lets be real. If he had not had guns, it would have been gasoline and chains on the doors. And no one would be hollering for chains and "Master" locks to be illegal. And by everything I have seen and heard so far, this was not a spur of the moment thing, yes, he would have had time to plan an attack with gas or propane or homemade napalm or any of 100 other means.

It sickens me to think what the families of the victims are going through. I also wonder if this would've happened at all if there were open carry laws available to the citizens. The lunatic shooter obviously scoped out the location, would he have acted if he'd seen people walking in with sidearms on their hips? Nothing will stop a truly suicidal individual but for most, certain death is quite a motivator.

I don't go anywhere without my gun except places prohibited by law, and that f$&ker would have made one hell of an Alpha.

It sickens me to think what the families of the victims are going through. I also wonder if this would've happened at all if there were open carry laws available to the citizens. The lunatic shooter obviously scoped out the location, would he have acted if he'd seen people walking in with sidearms on their hips? Nothing will stop a truly suicidal individual but for most, certain death is quite a motivator.

I don't go anywhere without my gun except places prohibited by law, and that f$&ker would have made one hell of an Alpha.

Colorado actually has pretty great open carry laws. Anybody (who can possess a handgun in the first place) can open carry. You need a permit (issued by the county sheriff) to conceal a handgun on your person. However, private properties may of course post and enforce restrictions, and many movie theaters here do just that.

Side note: membership-in-good-standing in a national shooting sport replaces the state's training requirement, which was convenient.

All that said, I too would like to add my +1 to sympathy for the victims. I hope justice will come swiftly and surely, and that the survivors and families of the victims are able to find some small comfort, or at least closure, from it.

more ammo for the liberals to use for the election,they said and did nothing about fast and furios.condolenses to the familys,

sorry we cant watch them all shit does happen.bus load of people got blown up this week,but they dont stop

the production of high explosives either.

Edited by PROBIKE101

The worst part about the whole thing is that this scuzz ball will probably recline in the pen somewhere... on state or federal dollars.... for a long ass time before he gets what he's owed. Wait until his defense starts blaming some facet of his life for his actions. Dude should be executed. Tomorrow. No way does a person that could do that deserve to breathe another day.... Crazy, broken, druggy, whatever he is. Express pass straight to Ol' Sparky.

I can't imagine the heartache he caused.... Terrible. :angry2:

Bad people do bad things all over the world. People do not understand what we do for the most part. Guns are an easy target. They allow people to think they are doing something about the problem. It is often the case that the solution to a problem like this is never really sought after. Just something that people can pitch their lot with to show they "care". One politician running recently used this as a springboard for a lengthy diatribe on nothing, another classily stated that the best we could do was to offer those hit hardest by this tragedy our shoulders to cry on, and whatever other thing we might be able to do.

He is not worthy to repeat his name, the dead though and their families deserve our love and strength. May their memories live long in the hearts and minds of those that loved and knew them.