Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kc eusebio joining team glock

paopao

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC is an amazing shooter and I dont take anything away from him, but it is an absolute joke that Glock did not work with Vogel. He is the "man" right now and the best semi auto action shooter in the game and a good guy to boot. He has represented himself using Glock's since his 2nd year shooting competition and hasnt played into the market like some other shooters, jesse harrison(or whatever her name is now) are doing.

+1

True, KC has an amazing resume when you figure how young he started. Absolutely one of the best shooters out there. But where's the love for Bob Vogel? Maybe Vogel has been approached and didn't like the terms? Who knows. Either way, I hope shooting for Glock is a good fit for KC.

Maybe Vogel has been approached and didn't like the terms?

Most likely. Bob has turned down other companies simply due to his love of the Glock Platform and law enforcement.

MDA

Bob was infact approached and the 2 sides couldnt reach an agreement. Glock wants ALOT out of their shooters where as his sponsors now do not micromanage him. For example, NRA 12 in St. Louis, Bob was out in Youngstown doing a competition training class that i was hosting for him. That would never happen if he would have been with Glock. But that is kinda the trend of Glock, stubborn and highly resistent to change. Bob for some strange reason loves OHIO and hes a small town family man. But you are right MDA, hes turned down quite a few companies.

KC is a Great shooter and competitor but its going to be embarrassing for Glock when Bob places above KC. Glock likes to completely control it's shooters and not let them have any other sponsorships.

Jan

I think the thing that gets overlooked also is it seems that when you shoot for Glock you have to go to work for them. I would doubt Vogel wants to give up his current day job to go to work for Glock.

I don't think we need to look too critically upon the sponsorship contracts of any shooter. They are extremely rare, relative to the number of competitors in each specific game and division within each game. It's not like early 1990's any more.

Companies primarily offer a shooter a window of opportunity to showcase a new push by the manufacturer into the sport. That's capitalism, that's America. Whether it's Para or Springfield or EAA or Enterprise Arms or HK or Glock or Sig or FNH, most of the sponsored shooters know that they have a job in exchange for being able to (better) afford a heavy shooting schedule. With rare exceptions, it's not a paycheck, and it's not forever. Congratulate both sides of each sponsorship handshake. My 2 cents.

i think kc is a open type shooter. He seldom shoots production

Time will tell. Lots of folks thought Max couldn't shoot an iron sighted gun. Look at him now.

Lets see how kc will perform. Anyway still good news for glock. they got a strong team