Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kc eusebio joining team glock

paopao

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No signs of KC on the Team Glock web site...

Matter of fact, Randi Rogers is still listed...

He is signed up to shoot the Ohio Sectional, and I have an email address for him that ends in "@Glock.US".

I'd call that proof positive! ;)

No signs of KC on the Team Glock web site...

Matter of fact, Randi Rogers is still listed...

He is signed up to shoot the Ohio Sectional, and I have an email address for him that ends in "@Glock.US".

I'd call that proof positive! ;)

I wasn't casting doubt on the news...

More along the lines of the post above... Glock makes great guns... e-commerce... not so much...

Not to go off topic again, but Vogel posted on his Facebook page that he was quitting his full time cop job to pursue opportunities. He said he was staying on as an auxiliary to keep his leo certification, but didn't say exactly which opportunities he would be taking advantage of.

Not to go off topic again, but Vogel posted on his Facebook page that he was quitting his full time cop job to pursue opportunities. He said he was staying on as an auxiliary to keep his leo certification, but didn't say exactly which opportunities he would be taking advantage of.

That's surprising... I would have thought he would go with Glock if he was going to relinquish his LEO job...

Maybe he'll be joining KC?

Can a LimCat Glock (GlockCat, TupperwareCat, GastonCat, etc.) be in the works? I once saw a glock open gun that had a LimCat Turbo comp on it. Johnny Lim is an artist and genius when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Can a LimCat Glock (GlockCat, TupperwareCat, GastonCat, etc.) be in the works? I once saw a glock open gun that had a LimCat Turbo comp on it. Johnny Lim is an artist and genius when it comes to this kind of stuff.

That would be awsome,you are really thinking outside the box...

If any one in the gun smith industry would give it a go to design an all new Glock open gun, Johnny Lim would. I would be on the list of buyers if he did....I'd better get some +1's on that....

spoke to his dad at a Norco match and he is on the team.

What guns/classes is he going to shoot?

Just finished shooting Ohio section with KC. Open Glock. Did not ask any details on the build, but he did say he just recently got it.

MDA

Just finished shooting Ohio section with KC. Open Glock. Did not ask any details on the build, but he did say he just recently got it.

MDA

Cool... I'm glad he's not marking up some other kind of gun as a Glock...

How did he do?

MDA

Anyone have video of KC shooting the Ohio sectional?? Im sure he won't have any issues making that Glock run upfront!

"No match at index 4833"

Found it... http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=4843&division=Open&guntype=Pistol

Looks like he came in first in Open by a pretty fair margin...

Edited by RaylanGivens

Photographer David Imm on hand all day Friday and Saturday at the Ohio Section match on and has shots of shooters that went through some of the stages. There are a few of KC on stage one shooting his new Glock Open gun. Top of Page 3

Ohio Section Match Photo Album.

Very nice... Thank you for posting the link...

Looks like KC is shooting a nice Glock Open gun and has Glock shirt and pants...

MDA

Anyone have video of KC shooting the Ohio sectional?? Im sure he won't have any issues making that Glock run upfront!