Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kc eusebio joining team glock

paopao

Another case of it being the Indian and not the Bow. I have not met KC, but hope to around ATL sometime, but from all the video I have seen he seems to be a very outgoing and open person which should be great for Glock having him as a team shooter. One thing I saw with him on TV was him taking the time to help a younger shooter at Steel Challenge because he wanted to. No idea if it was staged or not but I kind of doubt it was. Damn he is fast!

KC wins World Class Steel Speed on Steel 2012. In the peoples REPUBLIC OF NEW JERSEY.

1. KC Eusebio 69.66

2. Dave Sevigny 69.98

3. JJ Racaza 74.43

And by the way he will be shooting all DIVISIONS with Glock. (prod/limited/L10/open)

Was he shooting a Glock?? Or was this be for the switch??

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I didn't see any malfunctions. Unless he's that fast that he snuck one past us all.....

Stage 6 he had to clear a malf.

It doesn't look like it effected him to bad :D

Banks

Only stages 1-5 are shown in the video. He ran a 12.02 on stage 6. There were 3 guys in front of him with 11.38's and 11.39's.

Another case of it being the Indian and not the Bow. I have not met KC, but hope to around ATL sometime, but from all the video I have seen he seems to be a very outgoing and open person which should be great for Glock having him as a team shooter. One thing I saw with him on TV was him taking the time to help a younger shooter at Steel Challenge because he wanted to. No idea if it was staged or not but I kind of doubt it was. Damn he is fast!

KC wins World Class Steel Speed on Steel 2012. In the peoples REPUBLIC OF NEW JERSEY.

1. KC Eusebio 69.66

2. Dave Sevigny 69.98

3. JJ Racaza 74.43

And by the way he will be shooting all DIVISIONS with Glock. (prod/limited/L10/open)

He was using his SJC 11 port major 9 with a steel load and 13lb spring. He shot this match on 6/1/12 in new jersey.

Edited by sweetback

1. KC Eusebio 69.66

2. Dave Sevigny 69.98

3. JJ Racaza 74.43

He was using his SJC 11 port major 9 with a steel load and 13lb spring. He shot this match on 6/1/12 in new jersey.

VIDEO?!?!

1. KC Eusebio 69.66

2. Dave Sevigny 69.98

3. JJ Racaza 74.43

VIDEO?!?!

No. Left camera at hotel. :(

Edited by sweetback

• 5 months later...

I think he's going through and testing out what every Glock builder has to offer. He's run with a Carver set up recently as well.

Cool, he's run SJC, Carver, & ZEV Tech. Be interesting what his critique would be on each one. I am sure they are all fine guns, but it would be cool what stands out about each one from a high speed operator.

I think he's going through and testing out what every Glock builder has to offer. He's run with a Carver set up recently as well.

Cool, he's run SJC, Carver, & ZEV Tech. Be interesting what his critique would be on each one. I am sure they are all fine guns, but it would be cool what stands out about each one from a high speed operator.

Agreed! I'm hopeful that whatever the critique goes public. I'd be very interested to hear his take on all three builders guns before he tweaked them to his liking.

• 1 month later...

I have never come to this sub-forum. But my friend just purchased a Glock 17 Gen 4 so I thought I would stop by for a quick read.

I had the pleasure of shooting the Desert Classic with KC. What a great person to represent Glock!

I also thanked him for his service to our country.