Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kc eusebio joining team glock

paopao

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to kc, he's a great shooter. Glock USA is and has been a sleazy company. Gaston Glock is and was a genius. Dave Sevigny revolutionized Glock shooting and put them on the map in USPSA. Armando Valdez, Taran Butler, Julie Golob have all been Glock shooters. Taran and Julie and Dave are towering figures in the sport who are all about shooting. None of them are shooting Glocks now. Glock USA does not need a Team Glock. The guns sell themselves to law enforcement and the military, and Dave perfected the art of shooting them. They should have just shut down Team Glock. Bob Vogel is an outstanding Glock shooter, a great guy, and a great representative for our sport.

What evidence do you have that Glock is a sleazy company? I'm not a Glock expert nor am I disputing your opinion. I'm just curious as to what you are basing your opinion on.

Lets leave that discussion off of these forums. Thanks. - Admin.

What evidence do you have that Glock is a sleazy company? I'm not a Glock expert nor am I disputing your opinion. I'm just curious as to what you are basing your opinion on.

Because I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus rollin' down Highway 41. History. Do your due diligence.

Because I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus rollin' down Highway 41. History. Do your due diligence.

Jade - you're just ramblin'

Well I put around 1400 in mine.. Get the gun for about 500, cmore scope 300, mount 150, threaded barrel and comp about 250, magwell 150, and of course if you do the trigger yourself that's free.

Here's a pic of mine... No comp on it.. I decided to mount the new sjc 90 mount to my limited frame and buy a slide and barrel assembly.. a6935810-68b3-d8c2.jpg

Slightly off topic...but does anyone know what it costs to turn a Glock into an Open capable gun? Is it less expensive than buying a $3-$4K race gun?

Jager offers a kit for under $600: http://jagerproducts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=89

There was an SJC open gun with mags in the classifieds for about $1800 or so not too long ago. They're generally about half the cost of STI based open guns.

Carver Customs will build on your gun or build a complete gun.

Great prices and great service.

also SJC offers complete builds on your gun. (as seen in KC's video)

I have had 2 full Sjc open guns both shot great.

Edited by SUPERDUPER

Does anybody know if Dave S. ever shot a Glock OPEN MAJOR in a big match? Because to the best of my knowledge he only competed in Steel Challenge/ProAm matches with SJC open steel gun minor. The video of KC he's shooting OPEN MAJOR with John Nagels personnel gun.There was talk earlier in this forum of him going head to head with Bob Vogel in PROD/SSP stock guns. Is Glock letting him shot OPEN MAJOR matches? Inquiring minds want to know.

Glock race guns built with the products on the links you guys have shared are competitive? I thought it would take 3-4 grand to get involved with those open guns...now I'm interested.