Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post pics of your Sight Trackers!

ChrisMcCracken

How about we start a thread for just sight trackers! There are a number of pics of them posted all over the different areas of the forum but not a single consolidated place to see them. I'm interested, as I want to see how people have chosen to lighten their slide around the hybrid barrel. I'll post mine whenever I get one. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, What does it cost to get into one of these?

You can find used between 2000-2300 non SVI, new but non SVI 2500-3000, and SVI used 2800-3500 or new 3500-4000+

Of couse this is just ballpark figures. Any decent smith should be able to build one for you. Could add anywhere from 100-300 over a standard build.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop this madness......your just giving Trace more opportunities to show off his toys!!!!!!!!!!

You have to wait till May when the factory is on pace to deliver my new prototype 5.4 inch Sight Tracker that is IPSC Box Legal. Then I get the opportunity to make Trace jealous for a change.

Stop this madness......your just giving Trace more opportunities to show off his toys!!!!!!!!!!

You have to wait till May when the factory is on pace to deliver my new prototype 5.4 inch Sight Tracker that is IPSC Box Legal. Then I get the opportunity to make Trace jealous for a change.

You must be crazy. You realize Trace is at the factory nearly every day, right? Do you really want Trace to post a bunch of pictures of himself fondling your gun before you get it?

Get her a puppy from the humane society for the 50 dollar 're-homing fee' and kill two birds with one stone....adopt a dog in need, and get your SVI sight tracker!

Three birds. If you buy a new one from the factory, you will be supporting a very dog friendly company.