Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smarty Jones

lynn jones

If I didn't have three cats (that share my energy level most of the time), I'd have to get me one that looked just like that pup.

Then again, I had a friend that had an Aussie.... Nevermind... that dog might get me to lose weight. ;)

Cute pup... treat 'im good. B)

Man I want a puppy now :D

My ex girlfriends' duck tolling retriever always thinks i'm tryin' to steal her rawhide and bites me. Don't ask me why I think that is funny. Dogs are just great! Well except for all that poop.

If 300lb had an aussie the three cats would leave home.

If I had an Aussie, the three cats would have dinner and possibly breakfast. My cats could take me out if they decided to... only reason I can figure that they don't is because I feed them. If a dog invaded their territory, however, you'd see just how big a mess three animals (going after another animal) can make.

Of course, they'd immediately fall asleep after the insurgent was dispatched. ;) My kinda animals, I tell ya.

Thanks for that link Lynn. We have been considering getting a second dog and Aussie's are definately in the running.

Wonder what the cats will think of a new dog? They have the other one pretty well trained.

Don't you just wish they would stay puppies?!

They do stay puppies ... they just get bigger :P

Our "puppy" is nearly 4 years old, 85 lbs, highly trained ... and still a puppy!

She's not quite as cute as that little one that started this thread though :D

Kevin