Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As big as 3GN has grown in a short time, bringing in over $200K of sponsorship, I think it's easily forgotten they've only been doing this for two years. Each and every match is as much of a learning experience for 3GN as it is for all of us as shooters.

It was a great match, the shoot-offs were exciting, and someone is going to get a nice boost to their 401K in Vegas come January. I say that's a pretty good show! :cheers:

I shot against Daniel several years at the STI/Handgunner World Shootofs when he was a junior and i could beat him part of the time. He was a class act then and his shooting and character have just improved with age... Proud to call him a friend. :bow: His withdraw is just another example.

Dwight

As big as 3GN has grown in a short time, bringing in over $200K of sponsorship, I think it's easily forgotten they've only been doing this for two years. Each and every match is as much of a learning experience for 3GN as it is for all of us as shooters.

It was a great match, the shoot-offs were exciting, and someone is going to get a nice boost to their 401K in Vegas come January. I say that's a pretty good show! :cheers:

Well said, this has been a very dynamic ride and at times it has been challenging to keep up with the changes. But the changes and learning curve for the guys who have their biscuits on the chopping block day to day as their job ( Pete and Chad et al) have really stepped to plate and dealt with more ups and downs than many of us will ever know.

Hat's off to them :cheers:

Oh and a 401k investment is a really poor idea by the time it matures the taxes will kill you, better consider a ROTH...(that's my thanks for introducing me to that prime rib sandwich at Ozark) :roflol:

Sucks that Daniel just gave up 50 large. I'd rather see em reshoot it in Vegas before everything else.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Why? No offense to Daniel, but he lost the bout. No doubt on video he didn't knock all the targets over. That's why he back out. Why should Tommy or anyone else have to beat him a second time?

Sucks that Daniel just gave up 50 large. I'd rather see em reshoot it in Vegas before everything else.

Why? No offense to Daniel, but he lost the bout. No doubt on video he didn't knock all the targets over. That's why he back out. Why should Tommy or anyone else have to beat him a second time?

Does the video show target being hit? Notice I said target being hit, not stand, base, but target being hit.

Does the video show target being hit? Notice I said target being hit, not stand, base, but target being hit.

Don't know. Definitely shows it not going over. What's the difference? The rule was for the target to go over. I know Kerry Dematos had at least one or more hits on the target face during the team match without the target going over. But the one I saw for sure was an inch or two over the base plate. As far as Daniel's target I don't know. Sounds like he hit something, but the video I had didn't have enough resolution to see where the target would have been hit. I would love to see Daniel in the final but clearly Tommy intimidated him :devil: into making a mistake. Tommy gets the benefit from that error. That's the pressure of the shootoff format. There isn't a second chance. You perform everytime or you're out.

"Thread Drift On"

Did anyone else realize yet another departure from USPSA rules by allowing video as evidence in arbitration of a call? I'm not sayin it right or wrong, just sayin. After reading the link P. Kelly provided, that little tid bit stuck with me.

"Thread Drift Off"

Good to see attempts to make all is right in the world by FNH3g Nation.