Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 2

OPENB

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the show last season but MAN it sure can move along slow! The last time I watched a show like that was LOST and I gave up on it after one season.

I hope to see a few more zombies this season.

I liked the show last season but MAN it sure can move along slow!

This episode was just as slooooooooow as most of last season's. They could have very easily knock off 30 minutes of unnecessary tension buildup in this week's episode. on the plus side, they did have a ton of zombies!

Entertaining, but there are so may things that they should do differently. Like; why haven't they upgraded the RV?

But, they are a bunch of unprepared civilians who happened to survive. They need to learn quicker.

It would be nice if the writers would get a clue about survival.

Entertaining, but there are so may things that they should do differently. Like; why haven't they upgraded the RV?

But, they are a bunch of unprepared civilians who happened to survive. They need to learn quicker.

It would be nice if the writers would get a clue about survival.

Yea, you think they could find a belt fed somewhere!!!!!!

I watched all of the first season when it was one last year. I agree that they aren't thinking some of the survival things through properly. There may not have been much ammo lying around with all those M4's and that's why their former owners aren't around anymore either. Just a guess. Still, it seems that they aren't looking for ammo in general like I would expect. Also, the characters keep doing dumb things like in all horror movies that put them into bad situations that they could have avoided. Like just running off?

This show unlike a normal horror movie seems to be more about the interactions and issues of the characters in a dangerous environment rather than just zombie hunting like many of the zombie movies have been. The good and evil in each of the characters is coming out slowly but surely.

Chris

The premier episode was so full of holes it was bordering on stupidity.

+10.3

This one was really slow moving.. and like others have said.. they seemed to have regressed in their survival skills

The whole monologue at the beginning on the walkie-talkie? that's all they could come up with?

Why wouldn't you be trading that POS Winnebago for a Marathon diesel-push top-of-the-line, with extra fuel tank? I mean.. they're free

And you can't see 50 yards up the freeway with binoculars? why even have a lookout?

Zombies.. go into tents and zip it back up?

They need to grab the complete Resident Evil DVD collection, see what they should be doing.

And last.. I'd get some good suppressors...

I think it was about a 20 minute episode using the DVR.. it might come out of the queue if the next show is this bad

The premier episode was so full of holes it was bordering on stupidity.

+10.3

This one was really slow moving.. and like others have said.. they seemed to have regressed in their survival skills

The whole monologue at the beginning on the walkie-talkie? that's all they could come up with?

Why wouldn't you be trading that POS Winnebago for a Marathon diesel-push top-of-the-line, with extra fuel tank? I mean.. they're free

And you can't see 50 yards up the freeway with binoculars? why even have a lookout?

Zombies.. go into tents and zip it back up?

They need to grab the complete Resident Evil DVD collection, see what they should be doing.

And last.. I'd get some good suppressors...

I think it was about a 20 minute episode using the DVR.. it might come out of the queue if the next show is this bad

Yeah, I may have to delete this on the DVR. It's not working for me anymore.

I watched most of last season. The opener I watched today in about 1/2 hour using fast forward a lot. I agree they should ditch the old Winny and tired looking Jeep. They would be better of in Diesel trucks with sleepers. Of course if they could track down a Unicat: http://www.unicat.net/en/index2-Galerie.html they would be living the life in zombie landroflol.gif

Keith