Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Marriage

BDH

Fantastic! Congratulations to the two of you, Matt. I can tell just by looking at her face how much you two are in love. Finding someone you can share your life with like that is the greatest feeling you will ever have (well, they tell me having your first child can top it, but I wouldn't know about that one...yet).

Show them all what love means! Like the song says: Give 'em something to talk about.

- Gabe

PS: Looks like a gorgeous ceremony, too. I'm sure you picked everything out yourself...I know I did....not. ;)

Thanks!

Yeah it was one heck of an incredible day! The people, the food, the party was all incredible! Wish I could have had everyone there! Will be putting up more photo's after Susanne's graduation from Med School and our Honeymoon.

Take care,

Matt

Saw the prelim pics Matt and looks like you were having fun. All the best to you guys!

And I wouldn't count on not seeing the Mattster at various "venues"...seems like lots of married guys end up in those now and then. Not me of course.... :ph34r:

Allright Matt!

Funny, I asked Matt if he'd be interested in teaching a class the first weekend of May, and he never said no but I could tell something seemed a little dicey. Now it makes sense.

Best wishes.

Listen, compromise and keep her laughing and you'll do O.K.

Better advice you will not hear. Especially the laughing and listening parts :)

Women. Sometimes all they want is to talk and have you listen. Who knew? ;)

- Gabe

Whoa,,,

Did Nik spill the beans??? Was this a shotgun wedding???

:P:DB)

( Imagine the luck of being forced to marry such a pretty girl!!! )

Wish I had some insightful advise to promote your marital bliss. Unfortunetly I'm as unequiped at that as I would be on how to tell you the way to shoot a stage!!!

My greatest wishes for you and the new miss's...

Whoa,,,

Did Nik spill the beans??? Was this a shotgun wedding???

:P:DB)

Nah, I've got no firsthand knowledge. I've never met Matt or Susanne --- I've only seen him on tape and DVD. I was just looking to extend what Shred started --- figuring that if everyone added something, Matt could have a chuckle when he gets back to see this....

Wow

The website is totally different, much larger than when it was the 'engagement website' back in March. I'd been bugging him something along the lines of "I married my Suzanne, when are YOU gonna do the same?"

Congratulations Matt - you did it!!!

If there's one thing that's helped me in all my 4 1/2 months of marriage ;) it's to always remember this:

Sometimes I really want to be right, but I don't have to be right, right this minute.

PS - You keep making DVD's, I'll keep buying them from you. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals! Just finished up the Honeymoon and have put the pictures online at Matt and Susanne's website.

Thanks for all the comments and good luck wishes! You guys crack me up! No it wasn't a shotgun wedding. Would have been fun for some photo's but my guess is that the resort wouldn't have taken kindly to it. :unsure:

Hopefully next week I will actually have the official photos on line from the wedding.

It's funny but if you don't work for a month, there is a lot of catching up to do! Wonder if I still can shoot. Hmmm, will have to start practicing again. Got so much stuff going on it is ridiculous.

Take care and see you guys on the range sometime!

Matt