Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Divorce

OpenDot

After 2 weeks of filing and sitting in pity I said screw it. I'm Dating again! It's been a month now sinse I've moved and filed, the 24 day wait period is over for contestment...now just waiting for the judge to stamp it done.

It's amazing how many women want me to take them shooting, a ride on my Harley and are taking care of me menatlly (and in other ways LOL). Been on several dates that either lasted a couple hours and one that lasted for 2 days. The Ex is like an old shoe..comfortable but also old and smelly. The problem i'm facing now is there are so many styles, shapes and sizes..I want to try them all on now!!! hahahahahahahaa

Yes.... i've turned into a Male Slut!!

I've told every one of them i've had my guts ripped out through my ass... I have no plans for another relationship in the near future so keep it in check. I want to have fun. Had to cut one loose already that told me she loved me... that was kind of freaky. Other than that...LIFE IS GOOD!!!

DIVORCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I really love being married. 29 years. My wife is my soul. My life started when she came and will end when she leaves. OK, bring it on divorced people! :sight::devil:

You are a lucky man. Cherish what you have.

Now piss off and let us enjoy our single lives. ;)

I really love being married. 29 years. My wife is my soul. My life started when she came and will end when she leaves. OK, bring it on divorced people! :sight::devil:

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

:devil:

Pissing off, SUH! :roflol::roflol:

What a bunch of wussies!

One divorce??!?!

Until you've had at least three of them, you can't know...

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Three just either means you are a glutton for punishment, or you don't learn from your mistakes... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Hey Youngeyes....your wife has learned your BE password and is leaving posts here. Just thought you should know.

Hey Youngeyes....your wife has learned your BE password and is leaving posts here. Just thought you should know.

hahgahahahaahaa :roflol:

Divorce is the best thing ever to happen to me and you will find it to be the best for you also. Just keep looking forward, backward and to the sides for all those beautiful choices out there to enjoy. :-)

I was married for 23 of the happiest years of my life. Unfortunately I was married 24 years. LOL

hahgahahahaahaa :roflol:

:blush::roflol: