Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cancer

whitedog

Thank you all........however I beat it twice....I'll do it again. Just wanted to rant. Wife has had all she can take. Chemotherapy starts all over again. Thank god I'm crazy or this would drive me nuts. :)

Edited by whitedog

Thank you all........however I beat it twice....I'll do it again. Just wanted to rant. Wife has had all she can take. Chemotherapy starts all over again. Thank god I'm crazy or this would drive me nuts. :)

I was told to get my life in order, because I had 6 months to live.... That was 20 years ago. Hang in there, Prayers are sent your way.

• 2 weeks later...

While we are at it,just had a call from one of my shooting buddies wife,YEP you guessed it,in hospital now,still doing test but they know he has IT,,,dammmm. hope and prayers for both,,

• 3 weeks later...

Well 3 treatments in. No good so far so it kind of looks like the knife again. Scars are sexy, right? Scheduling for Oct it looks like. Guess the lord made us with extra parts. :)

Edited by whitedog

• 2 weeks later...

Were are you geting your teatments, I've been through 17 agressive cycles of chemo, & now Im takeing radiation at the Zangmister Cancer center. & its true... chicks dig scars. Ive got a biopsy scar, scar from inserting a power port, & the evil chest tube.

University of Cincinnati.......17 cycles...sucks man. I'm at 9. This time is the most aggresive. Chest tube...check, twice.

Got another 7 weeks to go. Had non hodgkins as a kid back in the 70's.....it's come back as lymphoma twice. In the lymph nodes now. I'm tougher and meaner than it is.....f*ck it.

• 2 weeks later...