Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 FALLEN BRETHREN 3-GUN CHALLENGE

2011 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge

Official Announcement

Rumors have started to spread, and we just wanted to confirm that this year's Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge will be hosted at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX by the Brinson Range Marksmanship Committee.

We will have 9 challenging stages over the course of 3 days. This Multi-Gun event will be held from the 2nd to the 4th of December. Staff, RO's and Vendor Shooters will compete all day on Thursday the 1st.

Updates will be posted HERE within the next couple weeks regarding registration, entry fees, match info, and sponsorship. If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact me as soon as possible.

Please check back here as often as possible to stay up to date!

Match Director: Aaron Hampton, fb3gunmd@gmail.com

Range Master: Daniel Horner

Stats/Prizes: Lee Dimaculangan, fb3gsponsorship@gmail.com

Stats/Registration: Sandra Orvig

www.fb3g.com

www.spartantactical.com

Please avoid spamming our e-mails with questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. Thanks!

Edited by Lee Dimaculangan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge

Official Announcement

Rumors have started to spread, and we just wanted to confirm that this year's Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge will be hosted at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX by the Brinson Range Marksmanship Committee.

We will have 9 challenging stages over the course of 3 days. This Multi-Gun event will be held from the 2nd to the 4th of December. Staff, RO's and Vendor Shooters will compete all day on Thursday the 1st.

Updates will be posted HERE within the next couple weeks regarding registration, entry fees, match info, and sponsorship. If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact me as soon as possible.

Please check back here as often as possible to stay up to date!

Match Director: Aaron Hampton, fb3gunmd@gmail.com

Range Master: Daniel Horner

Stats/Prizes: Lee Dimaculangan, fb3gsponsorship@gmail.com

Stats/Registration: Sandra Orvig

www.fb3g.com

www.spartantactical.com

Please avoid spamming our e-mails with questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. Thanks!

Very interesting

This explains a lot of things.

Companies or individuals interested in sponsoring --- please email me personally at fb3gsponsorship@gmail.com.

Folks who ROed for us in the past, please contact me as well if you would like to volunteer.

Lodging info will be out soon, but look into Jacksboro. Bridgeport, TX is the next closest town with hotels.

For clarification... this match is NOT a charity match. We are holding it to honor our Brothers and Sisters in Arms (as well as their families) that have been killed, missing, or wounded in current and past conflicts. There are many events out there that support our troops, and we want to make sure that unwavering support drives on.

The Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge and the Brinson Range Marksmanship Committee would like to to ask for your support of the TROOPS FIRST FOUNDATION.

We will hold side matches and raffles as well as accept donations on their behalf to help the non-profit organization's efforts grow.

www.troopsfirstfoundation.org

Thanks!

Edited by Lee Dimaculangan

Companies or individuals interested in sponsoring --- please email me personally at fb3gsponsorship@gmail.com.

Folks who ROed for us in the past, please contact me as well if you would like to volunteer.

Lodging info will be out soon, but look into Jacksboro. Bridgeport, TX is the next closest town with hotels.

Mineral Wells has several new hotel/motels as well..