Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 FALLEN BRETHREN 3-GUN CHALLENGE

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloppy handwriting, excessive postage and no return address......this raises flags at Homeland Security, Sandra for your safety I wouldn't open this envelope! Just saying!

Don't hate me for trying to game a slot into the match. :)

Now I'm scared. I may need my own security detail to assit with the mail! :surprise:

Seriously, I have bottle of wine chilled and letter open-er ready :D

I forgot to put my squad requests with my app. Can I just PM you that info?

Shane

Please e-mail me at my personal account. I want to keep record of everything-being a paralegal and all!

Sandra,

I also dropped the ball on my squad request so I was waiting to see what you told Shane. I will email you at the addy that is on the application. Hope that is the correct one.

Thanks so much if you can help me out, sorry about not getting things done right first time.

Mark Miller

Edited by mlmiller1

I'm in. Woo Hoo :)

My buddy Sent his overnight with FedEx and got in already too. I hope that everyone else sent their app snail mail like me.

Sorry Jesse, we all sent Overnight like Sandra said to. I got the last spot in the match. She said they weren't taking any more entries from Oklahoma specifically. Thought it was weird but what do I know. Guess the only way in for you now is to get Stag to donate a ton of rifles to the match. And I mean a ton, let's pass those suckers out with the Shooter's bags. But better do it quick, there are only a limited number of Sponsor slots as well. In fact I wouldn't bother waiting for Sandra to respond just get on Stag right away.

I'm in. Woo Hoo :)

My buddy Sent his overnight with FedEx and got in already too. I hope that everyone else sent their app snail mail like me.

only received 2 Fed Ex's last night. But I did receive 5 "snail mail" apps! Glad people are following directions! :D Looking forward to the mail man today!

Jesse,

No more ice figure skating weeks before a major match, ok? (you don't happen to have any video of that, do you?). OUCH!!!!!

I got my confirmation yesterday, also. Wooohooo! I wonder how many Sandra has gotten already?

MLM

Jesse,

No more ice figure skating weeks before a major match, ok? (you don't happen to have any video of that, do you?). OUCH!!!!!

I got my confirmation yesterday, also. Wooohooo! I wonder how many Sandra has gotten already?

MLM

I still have slots available, but had trouble with the local mailman...He thought two of the packages sent to me required signature :closedeyes: . Waiting for those to be delivered today Just remember, today is Friday and Ms. Kitty needs a Happy Hour :D

Good Morning. I have updated all apps I have received to date and have sent out confirmation e-mails. I have had several e-mails bounce back...ususally those ending with .org. So if you have NOT received your confirmation email and you think the alloted time has passed for you to receive one, please e-mail me at my personal e-mail address found on the app. PLEASE do NOT PM me on this forum.

If you are ROing, you still need to fill out an application and send it to me. Put at the top of the app in BOLD RO. Although you are ROing, I still will need to know what division you are shooting and shirt size! :D If you'd like to RO, please contact Lee DMac. You will still need to send in an application to me.

If you have a squad request, please mark it on your application clearly. Again, I will do my best to honor all requests.

See you at the match!

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ausshooter- Did you ever hear from anyone?

I've sent PM's here, emails, and PM's on Facebook about RO'ing. No response. Other than Sandra saying RO's need to fill out an app. The question was how do we know if we're RO'ing if we don't hear anything and how much, if any, money do we send in if we are?