Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 South Carolina Section Championship

Let's not get Jack torqued-up over steel. Last stage of his design I shot had a 25+ yard plate rack around a Bianchi barricade from the start position. Really? Really, Jack?

That bay is 25 yards from the cover to the berm. The plate rack is easily 3-4 yards in front of the berm. The plate rack was only at about 20-22ish. However, challenge accepted. We do have a 40 yard bay. Texas star maybe.. :devil:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get Jack torqued-up over steel. Last stage of his design I shot had a 25+ yard plate rack around a Bianchi barricade from the start position. Really? Really, Jack?

it's not that, I just don't like the #13

stages look good,it was a joke !!

Eddie,

What if I set the steel at 13 yds?? :devil::devil:

That bay is 25 yards from the cover to the berm. The plate rack is easily 3-4 yards in front of the berm. The plate rack was only at about 20-22ish. However, challenge accepted. We do have a 40 yard bay. Texas star maybe.. :devil:

Yeah, Lee gets credit for that one. If memory serves me correctly, I really burned that stage down.... NOT!

it's not that, I just don't like the #13

stages look good,it was a joke !!

Eddie,

What if I set the steel at 13 yds?? :devil::devil:

13 inches apart!!!

I do remember something like that from a match around 2003, that was a long shot. If I remember correctly it was standing, kneeling, and prone. Sound right?Maybe at diff distances? The mind, it's the second thing to go.. :surprise:

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea on how squadding will work?

You will find out what sqaud you are on at registration.

If there is a group of people you want to shoot with, get in touch with Linda. She has always been able to accomodate my squadding requests.

Saturday is full & I have started a waiting list. Currently about 7 people waiting. Still room on Friday if you can shoot then.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2012 SC Section Match Statistician

• 2 weeks later...