Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I tried. I watched the 2nd half of the OSU/KY game. I've watched Pro and college live and on tv. Nothing. Does nothing for me. Too much scoring, too many whistles. It would be much better if it was like hockey...

Yup, I'll take hockey anytime. ramble mode off..

Edited by Paul Santiago

well lets see, ya take every wide spot in the road with a flashing light and make a team, have them play 8 gazillion games then select every other flashing light team to put in the playoffs, drag the playoffs out for six or seven months, get a handful of people jumping up and down trying to win the Who looks the coolest award. nope not my cup of tea either.

I can relate. I can sorta get into the tournament. some of the close games makes it a tad interesting and i like seeing the number 1s lose as quickly as possible, but in general I hate basketball too. Hockey is where its at. Got tickets for the game in Detroit tonight! :cheers:

I tried. I watched the 2nd half of the OSU/KY game. I've watched Pro and college live and on tv. Nothing. Does nothing for me. Too much scoring, too many whistles. It would be much better if it was like hockey...

Yup, I'll take hockey anytime. ramble mode off..

+1 Mill

Not a Basketball fan either. I just happened to find the game last night with 4 minutes left and was not impressed. It runs in the family too. I have two kids going to OSU and they didn't even want to watch it for 4 minutes with me.:goof:

Football = What the hell you carry or throw it 99% of the time and barely use your foot?

Soccer = What the hell you play it with your foot more than the game called foot ball and the score is usually 1 nothing?

Ice Hockey = Seriously? A bunch of grown, toothless men on figure skates from Russia?

Baseball = non-contact doesn't even count

Basketball = Pure sports, Offense, Defense, running, gunning, scoring, stopping, back and fourth dules, a full gauntlet of a season with a real playoff. I guess if your not from Kentucky you just don't get it. devil.gif

Edited by steel1212

Football = What the hell you carry or throw it 99% of the time and barely use your foot?

Soccer = What the hell you play it with your foot more than the game called foot ball and the score is usually 1 nothing?

Ice Hockey = Seriously? A bunch of grown, toothless men on figure skates from Russia?

Basketball = Pure sports, Offense, Defense, running, gunning, scoring, stopping, back and fourth dules, a full gauntlet of a season with a real playoff. I guess if your not from Kentucky you just don't get it. devil.gif

I understand why you have to say that CorEy, nothing else to root for in KY! :roflol:

I get it. Absolutely love basketball - as a player - but many times I'm really ambivalent about watching it (in person or on TV).

To catch my attention, the game HAS TO HAVE good passing, good shooting, an up-tempo pace, and very little (like ZERO) of that 1-on-1 ISOLATION crap.

Without those elements in a game...I'll just go clean my Glock.

I get it. Absolutely love basketball - as a player - but many times I'm really ambivalent about watching it (in person or on TV).

To catch my attention, the game HAS TO HAVE good passing, good shooting, an up-tempo pace, and very little (like ZERO) of that 1-on-1 ISOLATION crap.

Without those elements in a game...I'll just go clean my Glock.

Clean a Glock? Isn't that sacriledge? :roflol:

I do have to admit, that unlike College Football, the basketball NCAA national champion actually is one.

Like the Bud Light commercial says "HERE WE GO" :sight: , but yeah I agree, three #1's are out and Kansas is not looking good at halftime. So, essentially three of the top 4 ranked teams in the country have been eliminated from the Championship race. Makes you wonder what would happen in the other "sport".

I understand why you have to say that CorEy, nothing else to root for in KY! :roflol:

Thats because there is NOTHING else! cheers.gif

Thats because there is NOTHING else! cheers.gif

Yep, that's right...If it weren't for basketball, KY would just disappear.....like it never existed....Now, down here in Florida, well, we have a multitude of things to root for.... :sight: