Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be at least one spot opening up as I have to cancel.

Kirk, I've sent you several emails and msg through here since beginning of july without a reply. How can I contact you?

K

Edited by banger

Is there a special match rate for the rooms - or it is just the http://innatgrandglaize.com/ normal rates?

they gave me a rate of 55 plus tax.

Wynn, is that with the senior discount? :roflol:

Kidding aside looking forward to seeing you and Glenn again already.

Heck it has been 2 weeks now!!

Jim M.

that is a 'super senior' discount. old, slow and miss alot.

I think they quoted me $65/night?!?!

Can any of you local guys help me out? This match weekend is my wifes birthday. Im planning to buy a couple kegs of beer to be enjoyed by everyone at or after the match BBQ at the match hotel if that's possible. I also want to find a good band that plays new country or rock cover songs. It doesn't have to be anything big just something we can shake our asses too. Any info would be appreciated.

Whoa whoa whoa, reel it in please Jesse.

This match is on my anniversary and I told her that her match fee was her present.

You're gonna get me in BIG trouble if you do all that for a Birthday!! :roflol:

Edited by New4John

I think they quoted me $65/night?!?!

Can any of you local guys help me out? This match weekend is my wifes birthday. Im planning to buy a couple kegs of beer to be enjoyed by everyone at or after the match BBQ at the match hotel if that's possible. I also want to find a good band that plays new country or rock cover songs. It doesn't have to be anything big just something we can shake our asses too. Any info would be appreciated.

Very kind of you.

thanks in advance

Jay

Patrick, a range by any other name smells just as sweet. It's actually more of a big farm. Best I remember it's about 15 minutes and three turns south of the match hotel. Looking at a map and trying to remember where we ended up next year, I believe it's out Circle Z Drive, off State Road A. I tried to find GPS coordinates, but it's a no-go.

Punch in these GPS coordinates in Google Map...38.039371, -92.651943

Or try this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=38.039371%2C-92.651943&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

This is the entrance to the property where last year's match was held and I was told (not confirmed) that it is in the same property again for this year.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Hotel in Camdenton last year which was actually closer and less traffic to get out to the property.

Jomar posted the gps coordinates a page or so ago. Here they are again.

I will have another 4x4 mini-truck(dubbed mini unimog by many )there for sale again . Hopefully wont need the 4x4 as much as last year. I'll try and find a pic , I think there is 1 or 2 on the pics from last year, but my internet's terrible slow for some reason.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Hotel in Camdenton last year which was actually closer and less traffic to get out to the property.

SHHHHH that motel is secret, after the GF informed me that the match motel did not meet her standards, that was the quietest one I could find...

I will have another 4x4 mini-truck(dubbed mini unimog by many )there for sale again . Hopefully wont need the 4x4 as much as last year. I'll try and find a pic , I think there is 1 or 2 on the pics from last year, but my internet's terrible slow for some reason.

WTF is a mini unimog, and where do I get one?

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Would one of you please let me know where the range is in relation to the Match Hotel?

Perhaps the name of the range? So I can Google directions...

Thanks all

Patrick

Not sure of the Name of range but I know ZZ Top owns it. I saw them there last year. Pretty nice guys.

OK lets think about this real fast JT - you are looking for a band to play for the ole lady's birthday party - one that you can drink and get hammered to - and ZZ TOP owns the range - HELLOOOOOOOOO, BUELLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Punch in these GPS coordinates in Google Map...38.039371, -92.651943

Or try this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=38.039371%2C-92.651943&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

This is the entrance to the property where last year's match was held and I was told (not confirmed) that it is in the same property again for this year.

Jomar posted the gps coordinates a page or so ago. Here they are again.

Thanks for the range AND hotel info.

See you there.

Patrick

SHHHHH that motel is secret, after the GF informed me that the match motel did not meet her standards, that was the quietest one I could find...

WTF is a mini unimog, and where do I get one?

Here are a few pics of the mini Unimog

post-21291-0-11309600-1313620270_thumb.j