Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's gone far enough! >_ just a bit further_<

Bryan 45

I really like the way it appears to visitors who have come to this Forum after hearing about the well informed and knowledgeable people who post here.

It can do nothing bu further enhance our reputation. Someday, with continuing help in regard to descriptive Forum Titles, we may ever find ourselves at a level similar to GT or the 15 Forums... :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Well put my friend.

A single thread on childish references to firearms..fine, if you must, but I really would like to see this stop.

"We" are "negatively coloring" this forum for the bemusement of a few.

Patrick

AMEN!

Edited by 1chota

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Ruark would often refer to the shotgun in a lighthearted way in his writing, calling it "the shotty gun".

If you're Robert Ruark we'll give you a pass. ;)

Usually on other forums, when I really want to make friends, I'll post this photo. :D

SHOTTY.jpg

Some laugh, some... not so much.

I cringe when people say it to me in person, I can't concentrate on anything they say afterwards. I guess I'm doing the mental version of rolling my eyes and thinking "too much tv/movies/video games/rap videos." When someone says it to me seriously I have to struggle not to laugh. :unsure:

I'm anything but a fan of "wheelgun". (I like to respond by calling semi-autos "saw guns" because the slide goes back and forth like a saw.)

Edited by cas

A single thread on childish references to firearms..fine, if you must, but I really would like to see this stop.

Patrick

Amen. Change the titles back to the correct word - Shotgun.

Any time right away will be fine.

dry.gif So Its beginning to seam as though Three Guns are second rate citizens in the Forum. You know the entire three gun forums are at the bottom of the list. :o

What next are they goning to call us Threegers

Edited by AlamoShooter

Patrick

Amen. Change the titles back to the correct word - Shotgun.

Any time right away will be fine.

I agree.

This does not project the image of a forum that I have come to consider as the best of the best. :sick:

Shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN, SHOTGUN,

SHOTGUN

Ha i know what about BANGSTICK !!!!

I have a question, what kind of shotty I mean peppergun do I need for SHTF zombie attack. I need at least a 100 round drum clip for it as I have a stockpile to protect in my mom's basement. Please advise!?......

Oh, wait I think I have the wrong forum........ :blink:

Edited by Random Gadfly

I have a question, what kind of shotty I mean peppergun do I need for SHTF zombie attack. I need at least a 100 round drum clip for it as I have a stockpile to protect in my mom's basement. Please advise!?......

Oh, wait I think I have the wrong forum........ :blink:

Belt fed Rambo M60 style!

I would like to see the references to pistol changed to "Gat" from now on if that would be acceptable. I would also like to vote for boomstick as the next derogatory name used instead of the pristine term SHOTGUN.

Thanks you for your attention to this most pressing matter.