Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i wish i could shoot this one... anyone got a spare revo rig?

I have a spare of everything, but belt and if you have a 32 inch waist, I can come up with that too.

You in NOW?

Actually, "YES", I am working out travel details. I had one member PM me about a spare rig as well! I don't think I've had a 32 inch waist since 1997 :roflol:

The other obstacle is leaving downtown Atlanta at 4pm - early enough to dodge traffic, should make it to the match hotel holiday inn at 7784 WOLF TRAIL COVE, GERMANTOWN,TENNESSEE by midnight. this is looking very doable! :cheers:

man i wish i could shoot this one... anyone got a spare revo rig?

I have a spare of everything, but belt and if you have a 32 inch waist, I can come up with that too.

You in NOW?

I have extra belts like the 40" range but no extra holster and such. More than happy to bring them if someone can use it.

Notables missing from the list.....

Ohio Contingent...

We have a farewell to the Match Director at Circleville (home of the first Level-III with 20 Revo shooters!)

Hopefully, we can anoint an new MD for next year...so the wheels can keep a rollin.

If not for that...I was going to come shoot my J-frame (why not...and, it's easier to divide by 5)

Louisiana contengent (Gator Classic the week before MCC)

Ohio Contengent (Don't know about the Yankee doodle heads)

If anyone has any pull with them. please make sure they are missed.

Sam

Me , John and Bill are already squadded i cannot speak for the rest of the La crew? :(

Sam

Me , John and Bill are already squadded i cannot speak for the rest of the La crew? :(

Is this Lucky Ed? Cya and by the way the story is growing!!! :rolleyes:

Sam

Is this Lucky Ed? Cya and by the way the story is growing!!! :rolleyes:

HEEHEEHEE, i knew thqat reshoot was going to cost me just don't tell Chris or John they still think i am a good guy,LOL!

I am signed up, have 2 adjoining rooms in the match hotel....business in the front, party in the rear....I am ready to go after 10 long weeks at Polygraph Examiner School, time to let my hair down...I'll need to drive the 400 miles from Atlanta to home, grab my gear then 180+ miles to Memphis....Bwana Sixgun and MoverFive just wouldn't take no as an answer...I haven't missed a MCC yet, and I can't wait to see some of the non-revolver guys attack the Polish Plate rack again....especially with PP1 activating the Polish Plate Rack....talk about a new twist....With the adjoining room I can bring the new Polygraph Instrument and we can play Truth or Dare, LOL! Liar ON!

Edited by ScottW

Here is the squad schedule for the match.....we will be posting on MCC's website too.

And so everyone doesn't forget - we still have tickets available for the raffle.

Remember that we will have two raffles (one for everyone and one for just those attending the match).

MCC 2011 Squad Schedule.pdf

Edited by moverfive