Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Memphis Charity Challenge

Just some information for you fine folks.

Friday shooting will start @ 9:00 Am. You can drop by and check in anytime on Friday, and Saturday AM (First shot Saturday 8:00 AM)

Range officers need to be there about an hour early to go through the stages ect. (I'll have most ROs traveling with the squads, but some staying on indevidual stages to make sure they are consistantly run)

Have had many phone calls, and e-mails 80 shooters is a very possible number. Don't quit promoting the match though.

We'll have match booklets, printable on-line. No match booklets available at the range except to range officers.

Range officers......If you haven't please get your hotel room, and I'll refund your room after the match.

Any other questions, or comments ????

Congratulations to the US Revolver team.....3 out of 4 in the top 10 !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::bow::bow:

Congratulaions to Shane Coley from Mississippi for 10th overall in OPEN and Junior World Champion !!!! :cheers::cheers:

Congratulation to US Participants in World Shoot !!!!

Next one in US @ Frank Garcias place in FL. Need to get USPSA to get a Team qualifying program up that includes all teams not just the "Popular" ones since it will be in US and there is no reason the best of the US can't attempt to participate. (Soap box off)

See ya'll in 3 weeks.

Hopalong

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like something bad just happened to the self squadding.......

Nah, we just combined some folks from several squads into one squad.

I think we only moved maybe 5 folks in total......one being Sam's wife. We showed her who was boss!!!! :D

And we also reserved a few slots in the existing squads that took us the maximum number of shooters - we are going to have some embedded RO's and thus needed to reserve those spots for them.

But if anyone isn't happy with where they and need to be moved elsewhere - just let me know and I am sure we can work something out....and if the request is a little difficult, I am sure buying a few raffle tickets will help your cause. :goof:

Well after getting the spiders out of my rev.today and going to the range,looks like I need four weeks to pratice,only thing is the match is in three weeks,oh well,,one good thing it still works,,see yall on the 4th,, :roflol:

The regular shooters are on Saturday right? Ro's etc Friday?

.....but if someone really wants to shoot on Friday, that is definitely not a problem.

Thanks Lynn i figured but you never know, see ya'll there, Ed.

Good news !!!!

Apex Tactical has signed up as a Silver Sponsor !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Also a 870 shotgun has been donated to be auctioned off and those funds go to the Hospital.

We're up to 61........come on, and shame your buddies into shooting. They really want to you know..... :P

Hop

Hey everyone,

Now that we are getting closer to the match, just wanted to remind everyone that if you booked at the match hotel, make sure you got the match rate (about $89 if I remember correctly). If you haven't booked yet - don't forget the discount code is "SKS."

Also, if you need to ship ammo, give me a shout and I will hook you up.

And please don't forget the raffles we have going on.....there is in which anybody can participate and then there will be a second one where ONLY the folks shooting/working the match can attend. And yes, Le Bonheur is a 501©(3) organization......

Edited by moverfive

We are now at 72 with a couple more coming that I do not have registrations from yet.

So we are getting VERY, VERY close to 80.......if you know of anyone sitting on the fence with this match, hurry up and push them over to our side. :)

Notables missing from the list.....

Louisiana contengent (Gator Classic the week before MCC)

Ohio Contengent (Don't know about the Yankee doodle heads)

If anyone has any pull with them. please make sure they are missed.

Sam

Sam, I have begged, cajoled, and pleaded with everyone down here and can't come up with anymore. There are a couple who said they would be there, but I don't have an e-mail or phone for them, so I can't put any pressure on them. Hopefully thye will come through, but I have run out of folks to call. Everyone else is already commited to another match or work or honey-do's.

Hope for 80 still remains.

PAT