Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have a question for those of you who have been to Barry before (I have not). If you were flying there, where (what city) would you fly to? Then, how long of a drive would it be to the range, etc. I haven't been to a Nationals since '97 in Fredricksburg and was considering trying to work this one out. The killer is that it is a week long and I can't afford that much time away from work. So, driving from South carolina is out of the question. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jack

M class open!! can't wait... cept i wont be shooting junior anymore <_< stupid 18 yr old rule

Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I am almost a GM!!!!! I should be a junior!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

Quit your bitching, boy!!!!!!!

OK, I have a question for those of you who have been to Barry before (I have not). If you were flying there, where (what city) would you fly to? Then, how long of a drive would it be to the range, etc. I haven't been to a Nationals since '97 in Fredricksburg and was considering trying to work this one out. The killer is that it is a week long and I can't afford that much time away from work. So, driving from South carolina is out of the question. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jack

I've never flown but have heard of others flying into St. Louis. I would guestimate about 2 hours to Quincy.

Renee is right on. Airport code is STL. Unfortunately, those of us on the west coast who can't find a nonstop flight leaving at o-dark-hundred in the morning won't be able to make it to Quincy by the 5 PM registration cut-off. We will have to fly September 11 <gulp> and spend the extra night and extra rental car charges.

I've got a slot but I'm seriously considering saving my pennies for the World Shoot.

Erik,

Arnie and I had to fly 9/11 last year from St. Paul to get to Bend on time to RO at the Open Natyionals. I believe it was one of the best flights I have ever been on. Everyone on that plane knew exactly what day it was, but it was not brought up. The crew was excellent and made sure the entire plane full of people were as happy and comfortable as possible.

Sounds interesting, what would I need to do to get a slot being from outside the US?, I shoot IPSC Production and would like to attend.

I am only an "A" class shooter at the moment and don´t know how difficult it will be to get the slot.

Thanks,

Sergio

So what if I am not currently a USPSA member, only IPSC member. Could I just log on line pay the registration fee and become a member now so i can enlist on May 1st?, is it really that easy?

It should be that easy.

A quick email to Val would let you know for sure. val@uspsa.org

You will likley want to get a letter stating that you are coming to the USofA to shoot a match...that will help get your gun thru customs.

• 3 weeks later...