Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I will not be the only new guy to PASA.

I think a revision is in order, Brutal Barrettone will be the new name!

Maybe he is just mad a me for placing higher at the local matches every month? :P

Now I have to by a wheelgun to beat him in that division too!! ;)

See ya Sunday Jeff. :)

Meet ya all in Barry!!

I will be able to go to the Nationals! I now have a slot :wub:

I'll be there shooting Open. Hopefully, I'll get to meet a bunch of people that I'll later realize I kinda knew :P

Kevin

Got my slot Today... shooting Open and hopefully in "B" class. Gonna have to ask SingleStack how to keep from moving up! LOL!!!! (see yall at the Georgia match later this summer)

Mark

Gonna have to ask SingleStack how to keep from moving up!

Singlestack is not the one you have to worry about, trust me on this! I happen to personally know last years B Class Winner, and the rat bastard is STILL IN B CLASS!!!!

(Don't no one tell him I called him that :))

SG, since you are soooooo close to him, maybe you can "help him down the stairs or maybe help out his classifiers, just a little" LOL Or maybe some rat poision for a "RB"........Nah, I got Steve's dry fire book so as long as David doesn't get one I've got a Shot!!!

Looks like we will be going with a few guys from Limited and Production from Guatemala, looks like 5-8 team members.. if we can get the slots.

I will email Val to find out.

That sandbagging rat bastard better not show up with an Open gun. If he has any pride left whatsoever he will shoot Limited A or better yet, get a Master card. Of course, there are four classifications before the nationals, and he will have to do some more management to stay in <cough, spit> Open B.

Real men move out of Open B by earning Limited M cards.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just got a slot !!!!!!! I shot PASA last year for the first time, HAD TONS O FUN, now got to figure out how to shoot wheel guns in the dark (Surfire Darkhouse) <_< How about a "wheelgun Squad"?

Hopalong

Hi SG :)  what are you doing up at 4:30 in the Morning on a Saturday?

"are you crazy?"

Must be something wrong with the time stamps, cause I sure as HELL was NOT up at 4:30 this morning.

Fixed now - I was in Mtn Time - ooops :ph34r:

Edited by Shooter Grrl

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of us will be there!! We're staying at the Holiday Inn in Hannibal. We like to have some fun...so if your there or in the area, our doors are always open :D Well, almost always :wacko:

PS. Did they post times and location for sign up/registration and all that happy stuff yet?

Don't know if this belongs on this thread or not.

Ladies attending Nationals ... Carina Randolph and I thought it would be big fun to get a bunch of the ladies together and take over this B&B for Nationals this year. I've stayed there every Nationals since my son was born in '98.

It's a bed and breakfast about 10 minutes from the range ~ about 40 minutes from Quincy. It's a very charming place and the breakfast they serve is unbelievably good (gourmet), you basically have full run of the place: living room (with satellite), den (with computer and internet access), and full use of the

washer/dryer (cost of soap basically) plus some homemade snacks in the evening (lemon squares, chocolate chip cookies, brownies). There is room for eight in the house if you sleep two in the queen beds (otherwise it's five one per bed) and room for 6 in the basement (all twin beds). In other words, there is room for 11-14

ladies - enough for the ladies squad I'd imagine!

Now for the best part, since we have been "regulars", the

owners agreed to charge only $45/night price for the house, $15/person for

the basement. If you split a room in the house, that's only $22.50 a

night. Even if you don't split a room, $45/night is still better than most

of the Quincy hotels. The basement rooms have to share a bathroom but can

also use the den bathroom in the house. Some of you might be getting

reimbursement so cost may not be a concern. But it's awful nice to be that close

to the range and be in a real house instead of a hotel room.

E-mail or PM me for more info.

reneet:

I am not too proud to wear a wig if the price of rooms is right. Besides, I've always wanted my own harem. Do you think the inn keepers would notice??? Shaving is a deal-breaker though. I'm still getting razzed by some old college buddies from the last time (razor burn sucks!!!) :( . I look a little better than the guys in the Bud Light commercials when I'm dressed to the nines (sundresses really show off the legs) :P . Stilettos are a bit rough on the range though (no fishnets...I'm not promiscuis). Maybe we could work a deal...laundry in exchange for gear toting??? Let me know what the other ladies think. I give a mean foot rub. :D

Your (hopefully) roomie, :wub:

Jefferini

Lots of bad visuals out there right now... :blink:

As long as we're on the splitting a room theme, anyone need to split a room, and/or a ride from the north Texas area, I'm game.

Any suggestions for hotels, I'm just starting to look -

And no Renee, I WON'T wear a dress just for a cheap rate, Barrettone you're on your own there! :P

Looks like there'll be 4 or 5 of us weirdos (ah...we shoot IPSC) going. Mostly shooting open (including the infamous Wakal :ph34r: (and Liota if her slot shows up)).

Looking forward to the giant Chinese food buffet! :)

Drats Liota - I shoulda put you on my squad request list. I did however request Steve Anderson, Tom Dean and Matthew Mink - only the best get to play with me :wub:

We'll see if Sedro Woolley actually puts a lowly B Class shooter with those GM's - I'm not holding out much hope!