Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I locked the previous thread and started a new one for match details only.

Mr and I got our slots today, we'll be there. I've decided to shoot Open and David is still thinking about it (and probably will be until we get there!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going --- and Carol will be playing video games at the Holiday Inn. Production --- so maybe I can get a sense for what could have been if I hadn't been spooked by the "Oh, my Gawd, I'm at the Nationals, they shrunk the targets" thoughts running through my brain....

i will be there shooting b class in open division.

sandbaggers are not welcome please choose another division. :P

HA - try being married to the sandbagger AND HIS DAMNED CLASS!!!!!! It's a rude awakening to my poor fragile ego as I know it's a rare day that I'm actually going to be consistent enough to take him in a match!

I'd like to be there ... and will be shooting Open, if I can understand the process for getting a slot and succeed in doing so!

There are many aspects of this game that are obvious to the cognoscenti and completely obscure to the newbies :unsure:

Kevin

I'll be going and probably shooting Open or maybe Limited or maybe Open or whichever gun is running best. Hopefully I'll be able to afford to get a vendors table again for the HoserCam.