Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Transformers 3 - The Dark Of The Moon

Chris Keen

I'll go see it.

For the people who didnt like the second one. What was it that you didn't like? Just curious because I've heard it elsewhere that it wasn't any good.

I didn't like the fact that Ms. Fox was running in slow motion in a tight tank top in a only a few scenes, had she been running more I wouldn't even have know there were robots in the movie!

I'll go see it.

For the people who didnt like the second one. What was it that you didn't like? Just curious because I've heard it elsewhere that it wasn't any good.

IMHO, it got a little too dramatic with the father/son moments in the heat of battle,"YOU'RE MY SON, YOU COME BACK!!!" And some of the robots were given too much of a human personality. And the whole near death scene where "the fallen" grant him the matrix was just dumb. The subtle comic relief parts from the first one were over done in the sequel to get laughs. Megan looked great though.

Edited by alpha-charlie

Megan ALWAYS looks great! :wub:

:cheers:

I havent seen any of her new stuff, but she sure looks good in previews. still pissed shes not in this one. I wonder if they'll write her out of it and then bring in a new girl? it'd be easy to do within the first 2 minutes of the movie. we'll see i guess

• 2 weeks later...

It's a prequel... MF's character is not even born yet... what a bunch of horny dogs! :roflol:

I dont think the whole thing is to take place in the '60's. Shia LaBeouf's character Sam is one of the first listed on IMDB. it does look like his new love affair could be with Victoria secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. im just guessing here tho

• 6 months later...