Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Postal match times

steel1212

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot it with my revolver the other day after not having pulled the trigger on live ammo in it in well over a year.

SSR/SS- 68.18 (12), 18.10 (1) 20.01 (8) 8.10 (2) 21.97 (1)

Dropped way too many points on stage 2 and fumbled every reload, but I had a good time.

Looking forward to shooting it in SSP and ESP to see how I stack up in EX.

My time was 40.66 ESP/MA and 42.75 CDP/MA. I think I was down 8 in ESP and 11 down in CDP. I shot about the same overall raw time, just dropped a few more points in CDP.

Todd

Sorry I was off .25 for our best shooter of the day! :roflol:

ESP EX

4.78 0 0 (4.78) 13.71 4 0 (15.71) 14.69 2 0 (15.69) 9.66 4 0 (11.66)

We started on stage 4 and I tried to go too fast and dropped 4. On stage 2 I dropped 4 again on that cursed box drill. After shooting stage 2 @ Ft. Harmar a gazzilion times over the years, you would think that I would have that one down to a science! Oh well. :closedeyes:

Hopkins, Shaun A28551 SSP/MA 43.19 (11) 16.02 (6) 10.68 (5) 4.34 (0) 12.15 (0)

Gave up rediculous points on stage 1. Just shot it poorly. This was my first attempt at the Postal, but I would like to try it again for sure.

Edited by want2race

Good Morning,

SSP/EX 47.56(13)

ESP/EX 48.85(15)

SSR/EX 54.44(16)

ESR/EX 58.97(29)

My first run was SSR and my last run was ESR. The night of the ESR match, there was a lot going on and I did not shoot well(down 29). I was pretty happy with my pistol scores as I shoot revolvers almost exclusively.

I still need to shoot CDP/EX so I will probably run the postal match again in January, at Hellertown.

What does "bodybagged" mean?

It's Taran Butler-ese for "I shot really poorly" or "that stage kicked my fanny". I actually have video from the Postal Match, it was my first match going back to ESR after spending all year trying to make 5-gun master. I also decided to completely re-work my reload for my first match, so as you can see it's a little rough in places.

ESR-MA: 62 and change. I had a procedural and got bodybagged on the square drill. I'm going to shoot it again in SSR and I'm willing to be I'll shave 10 seconds.

After watching your video I do not see why you received a procedural.

What did you do wrong?