Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

SELF SQUADDING IS NOW OPEN!!

Getting caught up went better than I thought.

Also if you go to our webpage, you can now see the Sketchup Versions of our stages, as well as an animated flyby of each stage.

Mark K.

Wow Mark - those animated stage diagrams are WAY COOL!!!!!! I guess we know what you were doing on New Years Day! Now I have no reason whatsoever to NOT know where and when to shoot.

Really getting excited about this.

(And you promised no tornado's - us Northerner's don't know what to do with them!) :huh:

Donna,

I took the liberty to squad you and Evelyn on the squad that will be mostly FGW shooters.

Tornados........... apparently you Northerners don't know what to do with a heavy snowfall either :surprise:

Looking forward to it.

Mark K.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for squadding me and Donna.

I know exactly what to do about all the snow. I read a book and let the nephews shovel out my jeep! Evie

(And you promised no tornado's - us Northerner's don't know what to do with them!) Donna,

I took the liberty to squad you and Evelyn on the squad that will be mostly FGW shooters.

Tornados........... apparently you Northerners don't know what to do with a heavy snowfall either Looking forward to it.Mark K.

Mark, My app is in the mail. Can't wait, Forrest :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing you and Peggy again. Going to have to find a really good place to take you two to. Will be hard to beat the one we ate at down there. Bobby will try and take you to a Sushi place. :sick:

Mark K.

Edited by Mark K

Looking forward to seeing you and Peggy again. Going to have to find a really good place to take you two to. Will be hard to beat the one we ate at down there. Bobby will try and take you to a Sushi place. :sick:

Mark K.

Shit, I'm in!

Mark K.

Shit, I'm in!

I'm trying to find a good Georgia/Alabama BBQ place that also does Sushi..... :lol:

Actually, the BBQ place doing lunch is suppose to be really good.

Mark K

Daruma Japanese Restaurant is the best hibachi restaurant I've eaten at in GA, ut it's probably not close enough to AL for you. We eat there every year when we travel to the A6 match.

Sadly this year we will not be in GA for the A6 match, so no sushi for me. :closedeyes:

Daruma Japanese Restaurant is the best hibachi restaurant I've eaten at in GA, ut it's probably not close enough to AL for you. We eat there every year when we travel to the A6 match.

Sadly this year we will not be in GA for the A6 match, so no sushi for me. :closedeyes:

A6 won't be in GA this year, either.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110472

We are receiving many applications, and quite a few people wanting to work the match. We still have a need for 2-3 more people that are certified range officers, that would shoot for free Friday and work Saturday. If you have been thinking of doing that, you need to contact me or the MD Alan Lavender, ASAP. You can get the contact information at our website.

2011 Sectional Information

Any of you that have already sent your applications, you should be getting an email acknowledging that we got it, and it could take as much as a week before you get your squadding notifications email. Don't worry.

Thanks all,

Mark K

We are receiving many applications, and quite a few people wanting to work the match. We still have a need for 2-3 more people that are certified range officers, that would shoot for free Friday and work Saturday. If you have been thinking of doing that, you need to contact me or the MD Alan Lavender, ASAP. You can get the contact information at our website.

2011 Sectional Information

Any of you that have already sent your applications, you should be getting an email acknowledging that we got it, and it could take as much as a week before you get your squadding notifications email. Don't worry.

Thanks all,

Mark K

One down.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Many time Champion and GM shooter Dave Pruitt (aka: Gun Doc) is planning to return to AL Championship shooting, after years away, by coming to the 2011 Alabama Sectional Championship at East Alabama Gun Club. Dave said that since he was flying up to the match, maybe we would like to have him run a one day Advanced Competition Class on the day after the match, Sunday, March 20. We talked it over, and have decided to post here, and see what kind of response we have.

The Advanced Class content will be tailored to the level of the shooters in the class. So, please post if you are interested, and we will see what we can do” Below is a list of a few of Dave's career wins.

 94, 95, 96 Southern Classic Class Champion

 94, 95, 96 Golden Gate IPSC Class Champion

 96, 97 Mile High Area 1 Class Champion

 96, 97, 98 Ecuador Open Champion

 97 Panama Open Champion

 98, 99 Area 8 Class Champion

 97 Area 2 Class Champion

 98, 99 Area 8 Class Champion

 98 Hansen Champion

 98 Georgia State Champion

 98 Caribbean Open Champion

 98 S. African National Champion

 99 Area 4 Class Champion

 99, 09 Aruba Open Champion

 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 09 Tennessee State Champion

 00 Area 6 Champion

 00 Alabama State Class Champion

 02 Dutch Caribbean Open Champion

 04, 05 FL IDPA State Champion

 09 Florida Sectional Champion

 09 Sunshine State Champion

 99, 05, 08, 09 Florida State IPSC Champion

 10 Columbus Cup Champion

 10 USPSA Open Handgun Nationals 8th overall

Thanks for posting the new t shirt pic Mark. I could not upload anything on here from work. This image was done with some dry erase markers, a highlighter, and a ball point pen while at my desk at work. I think the image will look really good once the professionals draw it up and fix everything. I haven't decided on a pocket logo for the front yet. I am still kicking a few ideas around and the t shirt guy is working on it also. Anyway, thanks to everyone for supporting EAGC.

AL