Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

The stages look great Mark. One question, on "The Journey" which popper activates the moving target?

Intent is for the large one on the left, but if problems arise, it will be the large one on the right. It will be a disappearing target. Right clamshell is rather slow, but we are looking to speed it up between now and then.

Mark

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, another great EAGC match. I'm looking forward to it.

Dave

Yeah, and where were you last Sunday? Some lame excuse like spending time with your daughter no doubt....

Will look forward to seeing you, David.

Mark

STILL PRAYING ,BOZ1911,SHERYL AND MIKE are in. I mite as well jump in 2. Hey Micah you coming I here Kaci going to be there.

After the blast I had in Alabama in the fall, you can bet I'll be back :)

Micah,

Come on Down!! Love to see you down here again. I have couch that we can push the dog off of if you need place to crash (or maybe I will get the inflatable mattress fixed.

Mark

STILL PRAYING ,BOZ1911,SHERYL AND MIKE are in. I mite as well jump in 2. Hey Micah you coming I here Kaci going to be there.

We can work it like this....Micah, you meet with me on your way south and then we can pick up steel1212 as we go.

We can work it like this....Micah, you meet with me on your way south and then we can pick up steel1212 as we go.

I could only imagine what that car ride would be like but if Dan's driving I'm sure we'll get there in record time!:ph34r:

I could only imagine what that car ride would be like but if Dan's driving I'm sure we'll get there in record time!:ph34r:

Hell, Grab Sarge along the way!!

Mark

Self-Squadding: I have had to move the Self-Squadding "Opening" date back a week. My Laptop crashed last Thursday, and I have been struggling with a loaner for a week while IBM searched their warehouses for the part. I finally got it back this morning, will work this long weekend to get caught up.

Sorry.

Mark K

If Dan drives, you don't get there any faster ............... his speed is negated by the 7 times he gets pulled over & let go again! :ph34r::roflol:

If Dan drives, you don't get there any faster ............... his speed is negated by the 7 times he gets pulled over & let go again! :ph34r::roflol:

If I can make this, I can only take one passenger but we can get there waaay faster than Dan in my car...esp if all the local cops are stopped talking to Dan already.

Notice: If you go to the webpage for the entry from, you also need to download liability waiver. You could/can email the entry form as a PDF if you want, but for legal purposes we need original signature on the waiver, so that has to be mailed to us. Sorry, I did not know that until today.

Mark K

Hey, thats not right. We only got stopped 3 times and each stop only added about 3 minutes. So I can make up 9 minutes easy. :roflol: You are also missing one important point Chris.....none of those stops cost me anything. You just have to know how to talk to people. :goof:

SELF SQUADDING IS NOW OPEN!!

Getting caught up went better than I thought.

Also if you go to our webpage, you can now see the Sketchup Versions of our stages, as well as an animated flyby of each stage.

Mark K.

SELF SQUADDING IS NOW OPEN!!

Getting caught up went better than I thought.

Also if you go to our webpage, you can now see the Sketchup Versions of our stages, as well as an animated flyby of each stage.

Mark K.

Wow Mark - those animated stage diagrams are WAY COOL!!!!!! I guess we know what you were doing on New Years Day! Now I have no reason whatsoever to NOT know where and when to shoot.

Really getting excited about this.

(And you promised no tornado's - us Northerner's don't know what to do with them!) :huh: