Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan and Mark...you guys did an awesome job...the match was run very professionally, smooth, and on or before schedule. Gary did an excellent job as RM. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it. Can't wait until next year.

:cheers:

Alan and Mark...you guys did an awesome job...the match was run very professionally, smooth, and on or before schedule. Gary did an excellent job as RM. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it. Can't wait until next year.

:cheers:

+1. great match.

Excellent stages, great officials, and very well run. Thanks to all involved who sacrificed their time and efforts to give the rest of us a great time! Thanks to a great squad and good people, that's the most fun I've had in a very long time.

First off... To the shooters on Squad 7... I had a great time shooting with you all yesterday. Thank you for sharing your insight, expertise and comaraderie with me, you made the match tons of fun!!

To the all the folks at EABC that put on this match... Outstanding job!!! I'm well aware of all the hard work and effort it takes to pull off a match of this size, many thanks on a job well done!

Thank you EAGC for a super fun match! Thank you to all range officers for their hard work and dedication to our sport... (even those with "extreme silence" pet peeves ;) ) My appreciation also to the match sponsors, especially Freedom Gun Works. Bobby is the man (but Susan is the boss) !

It is always great to reconnect with old friends, make new ones and put faces to web identities, and a USPSA match seems to always be the perfect time and place.

To my dear friends Jack Suber and Sam Keen, I'm sorry I didn't stay for awards and properly say "hasta la vista". Hope to see you again soon.

Jeremy (Spanky) Jouette stage design was "off the hook"! Lay down whatever it is your drinking when designing. Great job and it was great to meet you!

SINGLE STACK ROCKED THE HOUSE!! To Messieurs Munier, Estill and the other 4 that kicked my a$$ (not you Roger) :bow::bow::bow: Corey, it was great to finally meet you. Looking forward to Barry.

Finally, to the folks of SQUAD 9, the AngloCajunRican squad, it was an honor to shoot with you. Already looking forward to the next opportunity.

Nemo out.

B)

PS: Is Todd's truck still in its half-buried parking spot? :D

Thank YOU to Everyone that came out to Shoot the Match. Hope everyone has made it back home safe .

Mark,Alan

Thanks for all the Hard work that you to put into this match and letting me be apart of it.

Thanks

Jason

Thank you EAGC for a super fun match! Thank you to all range officers for their hard work and dedication to our sport... (even those with "extreme silence" pet peeves ;) ) My appreciation also to the match sponsors, especially Freedom Gun Works. Bobby is the man (but Susan is the boss) !

It is always great to reconnect with old friends, make new ones and put faces to web identities, and a USPSA match seems to always be the perfect time and place.

To my dear friends Jack Suber and Sam Keen, I'm sorry I didn't stay for awards and properly say "hasta la vista". Hope to see you again soon.

Jeremy (Spanky) Jouette stage design was "off the hook"! Lay down whatever it is your drinking when designing. Great job and it was great to meet you!

SINGLE STACK ROCKED THE HOUSE!! To Messieurs Munier, Estill and the other 4 that kicked my a$$ (not you Roger) :bow::bow::bow: Corey, it was great to finally meet you. Looking forward to Barry.

Finally, to the folks of SQUAD 9, the AngloCajunRican squad, it was an honor to shoot with you. Already looking forward to the next opportunity.

Nemo out.

B)

PS: Is Todd's truck still in its half-buried parking spot? :D

Thanks Nemo

no the trucks out thanks to a female EAGC member with a off road jack .

I was amazed when I learned that this club is less than 3 years old. To have put on this match, that young is amazing.

We had a glitch or two, but nothing big and I think most enjoyed the match and the great weather.

Kudo's to all who made this happen and to a really good bunch of competitors.

Gary

I thought this was a very well run match. Our squad never had to stand around for long before getting on a stage. The stages were put together well and were challenging. Thanks to squad 8 for a great group of people. We talked about our squad on the way home and everyone was pleased that we had such a great group of people. A special thanks to Bobby for being "squad mom" and keeping things moving. Also to Susan and Mark for putting together a great "get together" on Friday night. Next time I will bring my Slim Jim. :rolleyes: