Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football - 2010-2011

Flexmoney

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's gonna be funny is that next week when Boise St. comes out #1 in the BCS, even though they won't stay there, everyone that has said for years that the BCS system works, will say that it is broken. ESPN's Mark May dumbass is already talking about it.

What a weekend so far

#1 Ohio St going down (won't be the last)

#5 Nebraska (no surprise, they haven't played a ranked team all season, Their opponents are a combined 16-18 with only 2 of the 6 teams with a winning record, how they were ranked as high as they were is suprising)

#10 South Carolina (anybody that has followed them shouldn't be surprised)

And just for good measure (cause I'm probably the biggest Gator Hater alive) Fla. got beat at home by an unranked team

I called the Ohio and South Carolina game, next weekend I have missouri over Ok and the Mich. St/Northwestern game may surprise some people

Now, if I can get to the range tomorrow morning and have the Vikings lose it will be a good weekend

What a weekend so far

#1 Ohio St going down (won't be the last)

#5 Nebraska (no surprise, they haven't played a ranked team all season, Their opponents are a combined 16-18 with only 2 of the 6 teams with a winning record, how they were ranked as high as they were is suprising)

#10 South Carolina (anybody that has followed them shouldn't be surprised)

And just for good measure (cause I'm probably the biggest Gator Hater alive) Fla. got beat at home by an unranked team

I called the Ohio and South Carolina game, next weekend I have missouri over Ok and the Mich. St/Northwestern game may surprise some people

Now, if I can get to the range tomorrow morning and have the Vikings lose it will be a good weekend

Kentucky was due after 10 years of being owned by S.C. However, we are still leading the SEC east and have a great chance of being in Atlanta for the SEC Championship. It is the same team that soundly beat the #1 team in the country...

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E Florida State, Florida State, Florida State!

It is so much sweeter being a NOLES fan when the Gators Suck so bad, loosing to a unranked team on Homecoming. LOVING IT!

post-25415-043976200 1287284846_thumb.jp

It is so much sweeter being a NOLES fan when the Gators Suck so bad, loosing to a unranked team on Homecoming. LOVING IT!

Hmmm, didn't you guys get beat a year or so back, at home, by Wake 44-0? Those that live in glass houses, should not throw stones....

Hmmm, didn't you guys get beat a year or so back, at home, by Wake 44-0? Those that live in glass houses, should not throw stones....

Its a new year, don't be bitter.

Kentucky was due after 10 years of being owned by S.C. However, we are still leading the SEC east and have a great chance of being in Atlanta for the SEC Championship. It is the same team that soundly beat the #1 team in the country...

Obviously the EAST is the weak link in the SEC...

SEC Standings

EAST..............CONF..OVERALL

South Carolina ....2-2...4-2

Florida................2-3...4-3

Georgia..............2-3...3-4

Vanderbilt...........1-2...2-4

Kentucky............1-3...4-3

Tennessee...........0-3...2-4

WEST...............CONF..OVERALL

* - Auburn..........4-0...7-0

* - LSU..............4-0...7-0

* - Alabama........3-1...6-1

Miss State.........2-2...5-2

Arkansas...........1-2...4-2

Mississippi........1-2...3-3

Edited by DrawandDuck

SEC Standings

EAST..............CONF..OVERALL

South Carolina ....2-2...4-2

Florida................2-3...4-3

Georgia..............2-3...3-4

Vanderbilt...........1-2...2-4

Kentucky............1-3...4-3

Tennessee...........0-3...2-4

WEST...............CONF..OVERALL

* - Auburn..........4-0...7-0

* - LSU..............4-0...7-0

* - Alabama........3-1...6-1

Miss State.........2-2...5-2

Arkansas...........1-2...4-2

Mississippi........1-2...3-3

Yep. It was an SEC east team that beat the #1 team in the country. We'll see how Auburn fares against them.

On another note, it was real classy of the the Kentucky fans taunting the Gamecocks QB. Front page of our newspaper has a pic of a fat blonde KY fan running after Stephen Garcia with her pompom and another fat KY fan hitting him in the helmet. Fans are not supposed to be on the field...I hope KY gets a hefty fine levied on them by the SEC...

post-950-080814000 1287369236_thumb.jpg

Another way to look at it is the number of wins in East vs. West games. The West division record against the East is currently 10-2, with 6 games left. Sadly, the more embarrassing loss (at least, to me) of the 2 so far was when Vandy beat Ole Miss.

Another way to look at it is the number of wins in East vs. West games. The West division record against the East is currently 10-2, with 6 games left. Sadly, the more embarrassing loss (at least, to me) of the 2 so far was when Vandy beat Ole Miss.

Look... every so often Vandy has to beat someone... It was just Ole Miss' turn. Probably just karma catching up to them for ditching the Colonel

Edited by caspian guy

Here's an interesting little tidbit I learned today. The ref in Saturday's USC/KY game is none other than Wilbur Hacket, Jr. Remember him? He's the guy tackled Gamecock QB Stephen Garcia against LSU in 2008. He also happens to have played football at Clemson....and later...here's the kicker...he was a linebacker at Kentucky. No wonder Kentucky wasn't called for any holding... :angry:

SEC rules supposedly prohibit such a conflict of interest. Oh well...

Here's an interesting little tidbit I learned today. The ref in Saturday's USC/KY game is none other than Wilbur Hacket, Jr. Remember him? He's the guy tackled Gamecock QB Stephen Garcia against LSU in 2008. He also happens to have played football at Clemson....and later...here's the kicker...he was a linebacker at Kentucky. No wonder Kentucky wasn't called for any holding... :angry:

But what didn't Spurrier kick the FG?

Has to be a CONSPIRACY against SC in order to correct the error that occured two weeks ago in order to return balance back to the SEC.............It will probably take several more though.....I bet Wilbur has very low moral character also :ph34r:

Nah, that was like throwing a little pebble into the ocean as compared to the Bama upset which they will hear about for YEARS to come....kinda like when some of the Bama fans start speaking of "BEAR" :roflol:

Nah, that was like throwing a little pebble into the ocean as compared to the Bama upset which they will hear about for YEARS to come....kinda like when some of the Bama fans start speaking of "BEAR" :roflol:

I assume you had your hat in your hand when you mentioned The Great One.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor thing, can't even beat NC..... :lol:

Poor thing, can't even beat NC..... :lol:

hehe. NC State looks good from time to time, but then loses to ECU...... :angry2:

My daughter goes to nc state, so im currently a big fan.