Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football - 2010-2011

Flexmoney

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After taking UGA to the wood shedroflol.gif:

The Gamecocks are 2-0 overall / 1-0 and standing alone in 1st place in the SEC east

WE NOW HAVE A RUNNING GAME cool.gif

Go Gamecock Nation

Yep, we have a balanced attack. I am still worried about our D, but then I have to realize they kept the Dawgs out of the endzone. It will be interesting to see how the Taters fare against Auburn this weekend.

Lattimore is the REAL deal.

After a 28-14 shellacking by Vanderbilt in Oxford :surprise: , the specter of a 8-3 or even 9-2 season looms large. :angry2:

So far, Masoli hasn't shown me squat, and neither has the much vaunted defense. They should have stuck with Stanley. They could not be any worse off, and expectations would not have been so high.

It is going to be a very long season. :sick:

Tomorrow is Ole Miss vs Fresno State, the best team we have faced so far. Who will show up, "the Tampons', only good for one period and no second string, or the "Possums", they play dead at home and get killed on the road?

I hope it is neither (sp), but I fear it will be the worst.

Fresno St. is the best team you've faced so far? I thought EVERY team in the WAC was a cupcake and not deserving of anything. Come on you're an SEC team, you can get up for ONE game against a WAC school can't you. Guess that only applies when people want it to. :sight:

Fresno St. is the best team you've faced so far? I thought EVERY team in the WAC was a cupcake and not deserving of anything. Come on you're an SEC team, you can get up for ONE game against a WAC school can't you. Guess that only applies when people want it to. :sight:

In Bwana's defense, the only SEC team they've faced this year is Vanderbilt (who I think went 0-8 in the SEC last year). Of course, Vanderbilt won against Ole Miss last week, though :wacko: .

And my team (MS State) finally beat another SEC team (Georgia) :cheers: (I have to celebrate because this hasn't happened very often the last few years.)

Edited by chemepharmd

• 2 weeks later...

GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!

Bama got man-handled!!!

That they did! Gamecocks just kept Bama back on their heels all game. Only downer was the stupid safety by Garcia. Great game!

Pat

I can't wait to find out what Garcia was thinking??? :blink: or not thinking....