Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football - 2010-2011

Flexmoney

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a team that lost a lot of gas when June left and was picked to finish last in a conference that's considered a weak sister...we be bowl bound already.

But what are we going to do if Kane and Ku smile down on our Warriors and they knock Boise out of the BCS running this week? Ain't never won on the Smurf Turf but there's always a first time.

Normally I would not pee on the cocks to put them out if they were on fire (they have hurt my Rebels too many times), but today facing Nick Satan and the Anti-Christ Tide all I can say is GO COCKS!!!!!!

Job well done and a great win.

All kudos are deserved.

Did the Rebels really change their name and mascot to the "Bears". Now there's an original name. :blush:

For a team that lost a lot of gas when June left and was picked to finish last in a conference that's considered a weak sister...we be bowl bound already.

But what are we going to do if Kane and Ku smile down on our Warriors and they knock Boise out of the BCS running this week? Ain't never won on the Smurf Turf but there's always a first time.

Boy, we got SPANKED!!!! :(

LSU! LSU!

I guess you were right about the "A" on my hat last weekend...

:roflol::cheers:

Now all I need is for Georgia to beat Auburn. C'mon Bulldogs!

Troy

tRoy, next time you are biking through TN let me know so I can give the local LE a heads up......I'm sure you will have a couple extra hours to kill..... :lol:

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E Florida State, Florida State, Florida State!

It is so much sweeter being a NOLES fan when the Gators Suck so bad, loosing to a unranked team on Homecoming. LOVING IT!

Hmmm, didn't you guys get beat a year or so back, at home, by Wake 44-0? Those that live in glass houses, should not throw stones....

Its a new year, don't be bitter.

Poor thing, can't even beat NC..... :lol:

Well I have been avoiding this thread for a some time. My avatar should be of a guy with a foot in his mouth.

Come on OLE MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED....still a great game dispite the outcome :(

That was a heartbreaker. 16 point underdog and play them tough to a 7 point game. I would rather they blew us out, than lose like that. We are done for the season. Next week it will be fugly against the Bulldogs. Those boys from the school down south will be tough.

Who here thinks boise state could beat anyone in the top 10?

Seriously!!?? Always a hater somewhere. Oregon has only beat 1 in the top 10. Oh,, and by the way, the last 2 times BSU played Oregon they,,,,,,,well you know what happened.