Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your shooting is amazing! I am just starting...do you have any advice for me?

If you look anythning like your profile picture you will be able to destroy even the best shooters with your uncanny ability to stop them from pulling the trigger, period.

The dreadful Derringer, yet another instance of prop guns are meant for SASS. That little SOB cost me 2 hours of drinking time Saturday night. The side by side was OK but I got enough of that action earlier this year. I did see Doug Johnson smiling when he saw it though. :devil:

It's my favorite gun to carry. I want to try to make the shoot in Arkansas next year since I see they used it for the competition. I will need to practice my speed reloading before then! Speaking of reloading, do you have any suggestions for what kind of equipment I should buy for reloading myself? The ammo is killing me!

I say we pull our money together and buy Taran one of those guns. He seemed to fancy that 38...

I have video, just wait until it finishes uploading. :roflol:

The video should be good. You could see his forearms shaking from trying to pull the trigger, I thought he was going to fling that little sucker down range and all I could think was damn, "I gotta put up with his sorry ass tonight after this!!!"

Did I read correctly???? Passamaneck got beat by a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the crowd Mark, somehow Julie G. was always one spot higher than me every time we shot together.

Trapr

No I did not! It was a woman!

Nice going Jesse, for 500 miles Doug was going on about the points spread. I am happy as heck about even 8th.

Jamie's just upset that the match stats list him as a "Senior" shooter. For 500 miles, I had to listen about how he wasn't really a senior shooter, though he used to be one before the age limit changed. :sight:

I've got to admit that conversation was more enjoyable than his placenta story . . . don't ask! :sick:

Nice going Jesse, for 500 miles Doug was going on about the points spread. I am happy as heck about even 8th.

Jamie's just upset that the match stats list him as a "Senior" shooter. For 500 miles, I had to listen about how he wasn't really a senior shooter, though he used to be one before the age limit changed. :sight:

I've got to admit that conversation was more enjoyable than his placenta story . . . don't ask! :sick:

As all I was saying is......I Used To Be, senior class, And ...AND it would seam like with four grand kids , that should have "Grand Fathered " me in as senior .

And I stopped telling the -Twins placenta- story at breakfast when you asked me to stop.

Your shooting is amazing! I am just starting...do you have any advice for me?

If you look anythning like your profile picture you will be able to destroy even the best shooters with your uncanny ability to stop them from pulling the trigger, period.

The dreadful Derringer, yet another instance of prop guns are meant for SASS. That little SOB cost me 2 hours of drinking time Saturday night. The side by side was OK but I got enough of that action earlier this year. I did see Doug Johnson smiling when he saw it though. :devil:

Jesse,

Great match, brother! I was honestly shocked to place where I did considering the quality of the competition.

With the double barrel shotty, I was only smiling to keep from crying at the memory of the 22rd coach-gun stage stage we endured earlier this year. :blink::(

As all I was saying is......I Used To Be, senior class, And ...AND it would seam like with four grand kids , that should have "Grand Fathered " me in as senior .

And I stopped telling the -Twins placenta- story at breakfast when you asked me to stop.

Yeah, that's all true. But it's a much better story when I embellish. :cheers:

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Here is a Video of Jack Travers burning down the slug stage.

Jack Travers Tearing It Up

Here is the video my amigos were gracious enough to shoot of my match.

2010 Arkansas Section 3 Gun Championship

Here is the video of Taran burning it down. 2010 Arkansas Section 3 Gun Champion

The funny derringer video is on my facebook page.

Edited by jtischauser

I want to talk more about Passamaneck getting beaten by a girl!!!

I think he owes me a new chair cause i think it broke when i fell over laughing. :roflol:

Hey, I don't owe you nothin' I certainly did not bring up the subject!

I agree with Kevin! I had a rockin' good time with an outstanding squad. Thank you to all the usual suspects who made the match happen. It was a learning experience for me (if that tells you anything about how my performance went) but it's all good. The stages were fun and challenging and now I know what to expect. Learning something new I've decided is more about allowing things to happen rather than trying or forcing. For now, things are still running thru the pistol filter as my shotgun and rifle experience could fill a thimble. But I'm definitely hooked and am looking forward to more matches. Thank you to my local crew for their support and encouragement as well as those of you who've offered all manner of help. I appreciate it! Shooters are good people!

Edited because my grammar is goodly!

Edited by carinab

I just wanted to take the time to thank Bruce and the crew for a great match! This was my second 3 gun match. I'm hooked and looking forward to the next one!

PS. Bruce if you didn't throw that Derringer in the river on your way home from the range Saturday night then you need to drive a nail in it's tiny little heart and kill that thing!