Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

Thanks for the score link

I think I shot more points with just a total of 40 points down off of the available stage points on all 9 stages. add my "I did What?" 30 penalty /stupid points off.

I am going to get a coach with a stun gun to zap me with every time I shoot a slow A. ? how long do battery's last in one of them things?

I need one of the fewest points down side bets like we used to do at nationals

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my match video uploaded to youtube. Slow internet at the house won't let me upload stuff.

Great match and a good bunch of folks. Had a great time. Shot horrible. I blame Pinto for that. I don't know why but I do... Nah, this was the first match with my new Benelli. Getting used to swinging that light thing around and using a vent rib shotgun again. I like it though.

Finally got my match video uploaded to youtube. Slow internet at the house won't let me upload stuff.

Great match and a good bunch of folks. Had a great time. Shot horrible. I blame Pinto for that. I don't know why but I do... Nah, this was the first match with my new Benelli. Getting used to swinging that light thing around and using a vent rib shotgun again. I like it though.

Good shootng West!

Does anybody know where Ty Gentry got that Shotshell caddy chest rig setup that looked like a suicide bombers vest?

German National Team

How do I reach those guys?

I don't know how to reach the German team, but the way Ty told it he had to get the guy drunk before he'd even consider selling it to him. :roflol:

Ty said it was essentially a hand-built, hand-fitted piece of gear. It was really cool to watch him stuffing 2 at a time into the gun - best thing about the design is it requires less fine-motor skills since you're grabbing the shells in the palm of your hand; much less finger manipulation and more of a "shoving" action.

Does anybody know where Ty Gentry got that Shotshell caddy chest rig setup that looked like a suicide bombers vest?

German National Team

How do I reach those guys?

I don't know how to reach the German team, but the way Ty told it he had to get the guy drunk before he'd even consider selling it to him. :roflol:

Ty said it was essentially a hand-built, hand-fitted piece of gear. It was really cool to watch him stuffing 2 at a time into the gun - best thing about the design is it requires less fine-motor skills since you're grabbing the shells in the palm of your hand; much less finger manipulation and more of a "shoving" action.

Hahaha that was a funny story. As he put it, "It was good that they brought Vodka because I would never have paid as much as I did if i was sober and he would never have sold it if he was"...

Jesse, he said he picked it up at the PanAm Shotgun match...

Mr. T,

Romero and I have been playing around with one we got from the "Load Two" guy selling them at the Pan Am. The molded clips that he attached to the neopreen belt is the key. The belt cost me 80 bucks at the Pan Am, here is the guys info,

Běla Berkovcová <info@chameleon-fabrics.com>

Bela Berkovcova

Chameleon-Fabrics

Email him and I know he can sell and ship the belt to the USA. It's fast. I've been working with it in prep for the 2011 ESC.

Edited by cold

• 2 weeks later...

It's my favorite gun to carry. I want to try to make the shoot in Arkansas next year since I see they used it for the competition. I will need to practice my speed reloading before then! Speaking of reloading, do you have any suggestions for what kind of equipment I should buy for reloading myself? The ammo is killing me!

In my experience, for reloading you can't beat Dillon. dillonprecision.com Their 'You break it, we'll fix it' guarantee is absolute. Every time I break a part, which is on a regular basis, they send me two new ones, so I'll have a back up. Friend of mine blew up a primer feed tube on the press, his fault. Did so much damage, Dillon had him ship the press back to them to rebuild, at no charge.

Glad you enjoyed the match, and hope to see you back next year. Tom Loyd said I can't use the derringer again, unless I get the trigger lightened -- a lot! He would also to see it fixed with a compensator and EoTec sight.

Bruce

Late to the game, but here's my vid

I can't embed.

:sight:

Nice video, love the music...I wondered if anyone went under the porch rail! ;-)

Side porch rail on the second building on Stage 8? Ryan Hunt went under it, quite nicely, I might add. Bobby Hough, CRO on Stage 8, said a couple other people tried, but with less success.

Bruce