Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

Sorry I've let a couple questions posted here go unanswered. Been out in the wilderness for most of a week, without access to anything.

Flights to the match: To fly into Fort Smith, got to go through Dallas on American Eagle, or Memphis on Delta Connection. Northwest Arkansas Regional (XNA) is an option. Near Fayetteville, AR, about hour and a half north of Fort Smith.

Entry confirmation: We've tried to send a confirmation to everyone as soon as the application was received. Stages, match hotel, other info went out to everyone (hopefully) a week or so ago. If you have registered and not received either, or if you send in an app and don't get the info within a couple days, email me at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net and I'll get it to you. Print your email clearly on the app, as we have a little trouble reading some.

Available slots: Slots are still available. I'll post here when we get close to the max number of shooters we can handle. Entry form is on a couple posts above, at www.ofgc.org, or email me and I'll send one.

Bruce

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what is more disturbing, the conversation you all just had, or the fact that it was at 6:something in the morning and your mind already went there.

Can't wait for this match to get here. Going to have to go take it out on some ducks in the panhandle.

my entry is in the mail ,

I will be the guy with out a shirt.

Then you will be a perfect match with Jesse, after I beat the pants off of him at the match.

Oh hells no you didn't, now it's on homeboy!!!

I guess I better wear some panties though just in case.

Jesse,it's gonna be kinda hard to beat Mickey when your wife glues your manhood to your leg with nail glue and swells your shootin eye shut after I see her and tell her what your pet name is for her :devil:

You can fly into ft smith, AR too. If you fly to OKC you can ride with me and the dragon lady.

Di, Doug, and Kelly should all be coming from Tulsa. PM me if you need their contact info if Ft Smith doesn't work out for flights.

Thanks for the offer Jesse.

Turns out I can't make this one. The girlfriend has already made plans for me that weekend <_<

You can fly into ft smith, AR too. If you fly to OKC you can ride with me and the dragon lady.

Di, Doug, and Kelly should all be coming from Tulsa. PM me if you need their contact info if Ft Smith doesn't work out for flights.

Thanks for the offer Jesse.

Turns out I can't make this one. The girlfriend has already made plans for me that weekend <_<

Hah, and you always poke fun at me and Chris for that. NO MORE! :P

If you are still trying to make up your mind, think fast. I've got an even dozen slots left open before I hit saturation point. Entry form is attached, or you can find it at the Practical Pistol section at www.ofgc.org. This is going to be a fun match, with a prize table that makes it worth the trip. Lots of neat stuff, including several guns that will go to shooters by random draw. Round count and stages are posted above. Get your entry in soon.

Bruce

2010 Multigun entry form.pdf

If you are still trying to make up your mind, think fast. I've got an even dozen slots left open before I hit saturation point. Entry form is attached, or you can find it at the Practical Pistol section at www.ofgc.org. This is going to be a fun match, with a prize table that makes it worth the trip. Lots of neat stuff, including several guns that will go to shooters by random draw. Round count and stages are posted above. Get your entry in soon.

Bruce

Bruce,

I didn't know if my health would be good enough to allow me to compete, but I am OK and will be there. Entry is going in the mail today.

Thanks,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering/Schuemann Barrels

Yay!

You all need to check out some of these scopes, if you haven't already. Vortex is listening to shooters and making optics to fit needs. Also, I am not sure I have been to a 3 gun match this year that Vortex wasn't a sponsor. Pretty cool stuff.

See ya there Scott and thanks for supporting the sport.

M

Edited by mike_pinto

Bruce, any restrictons on shot size for the match. Thanks.

Shot size is 7 1/2 or smaller. That will reach out and touch everything. Keep in mind our local rule regarding shooting paper targets with bird shot rather than slugs. Couple places you will need to watch the mix in the tube. Shoot paper with bird shot, and the shooter is required to tape the target all by themselves.

Bruce

Bruce, any restrictons on shot size for the match. Thanks.

Shot size is 7 1/2 or smaller. That will reach out and touch everything. Keep in mind our local rule regarding shooting paper targets with bird shot rather than slugs. Couple places you will need to watch the mix in the tube. Shoot paper with bird shot, and the shooter is required to tape the target all by themselves.

Bruce

:lol:

...2" brown paper tape, check.

• 2 weeks later...