Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the letter, Jesse. I've been a little busy, and forgot to put it here. Should answer a lot of last minute questions, like coming to the Range on Friday and wandering around. Ignore the sign at the front gate that says Range Closed. That is for our Club general membership to let them know they will need to use our other range for weekend plinking.

Bruce

Is the parking close to each stage or do we need a pack or something to haul equipment.

Parking is close to the stages. Stages 1 to 6 are next to each other. Might want to move the car to Stages 7 and 8, then move around the corner to Stage 9. Then it's back to the far other side of the Range to Stage 10. The entire Range covers 35 acres. Stage 9 on the far east side, Stage 10 on the west.

Bruce

Most people carried their gear or used a cart for 1-6. There is a lot of room for parking near those bays so you could work out of your car. Everybody but me drove to the farther away bays. My wife took my truck shopping so I had to walk which is why I was so tired and slow;)

Edited by jtischauser

My boss said Doe's is the best steak place in Ft. Smith, and he's spent a while there.

Hope it's better than the one in Hot Springs or the one in Springfield,MO. Both were

pretty average other than the steaks were large. Service was pretty mediocre also.

Craig

I've read all the stages and it "looks" like there is no need for a sling. Is that correct Bruce?

See you all in a few days.

Analysis is correct. You won't need a sling for this match.

Bruce

Could I use a sling instead of grounding my rifle or shotgun on those tables?

Edited by jtischauser

I've read all the stages and it "looks" like there is no need for a sling. Is that correct Bruce?

See you all in a few days.

Analysis is correct. You won't need a sling for this match.

Bruce

Could I use a sling instead of grounding my rifle or shotgun on those tables?

NO. USPSA Rules don't provide for movement with guns slung.

Bruce

Bags are packed.... woohoo

7 on the way from Corpus Christi...

Lock up your sheep everybody!

Are there any slots left in this match? I feel like kickin' some a$$ all of a sudden!!!

Edited by ATAS

Bags are packed.... woohoo

7 on the way from Corpus Christi...

Lock up your sheep everybody!

Are there any slots left in this match? I feel like kickin' some a$$ all of a sudden!!!

If you can figure some way to get your a$$ to FSM by shooters meeting on Saturday at 0730, we'll find a way to put your kicker in place. The OK shooters already have the sheep in the pen.

Bruce, a/k/a Pump Daddy, the one with the Rem 870

Great match as always.

Taran destroyed Tactical,

James Darst took Open,

JJ took HM,

I just met the guy thar won limited and can't remember his name, dammit! Sorry brother. He was sitting with James Darst and I assumed they were buddies if that tells you anything. Mike Pinto took 2nd limited.