Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a 1 shell benelli plug, cut down a bit. Go to Walmart or academy and buy a remington plug. It will be a 2 shell plug. Cut it down to about 2 1/2" and stick it above your spring in your tube. Although, for your tube, you might need a 10 shot plug! :)

Is that the little plastic plug or the wooden dowel thingy. I have a couple of each?

Weve got a match down in Lejuene, then we kick of our practice for this match.....Im looking for a stronger finish this year....as long as the leg runs I should be alright. ..... Mike are you shooting early...ROing? I think you should try to jump in with us if possible....It will be our own "super" squad.

A reminder to Novice Multi Gun shooters. The Arkansas Section Multi Gun match is THE place to break into matches using all three guns. We work on making stages that will appeal to GM's and new shooters alike. Every shooter at our match has, at some time in the past, shot their first match. If this is your first match, we don't want it to be your last.

Arkansas Section is proud to be one of the few (if any) matches that provides the LOW SCORE GUARANTEE. Come shoot with us, have fun, learn a little about Multi Gun. If you should happen to end up as the low score in your Division, we have a special incentive prize. In addition to a trip to the Prize Table, low score in each recognized Division will receive a Paid Entry to next year's Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship match. Our way of saying, "Hang in there, Dude (or Dude'ss). We want you back!"

Sign up today. You are going to the most user friendly match you will ever attend.

BVD,

Bruce

A reminder to Novice Multi Gun shooters. The Arkansas Section Multi Gun match is THE place to break into matches using all three guns. We work on making stages that will appeal to GM's and new shooters alike. Every shooter at our match has, at some time in the past, shot their first match. If this is your first match, we don't want it to be your last.

Arkansas Section is proud to be one of the few (if any) matches that provides the LOW SCORE GUARANTEE. Come shoot with us, have fun, learn a little about Multi Gun. If you should happen to end up as the low score in your Division, we have a special incentive prize. In addition to a trip to the Prize Table, low score in each recognized Division will receive a Paid Entry to next year's Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship match. Our way of saying, "Hang in there, Dude (or Dude'ss). We want you back!"

Sign up today. You are going to the most user friendly match you will ever attend.

BVD,

Bruce

Bruce, Thanks for the encouraging words in your post because this will be exactly that, my FIRST 3-Gun match! I've been thinking about shooting 3-gun for a little while now and got talked into shooting this match with a couple of friends. This will also be the 1st match for one of them as well. I'm sure I'll muck it up somehow but my goal is to not get sent to DQville for something stupid. It's encouraging to hear that I might get a free entry into next years match... :roflol:

We'll see how this all goes down...

There goes my top 10 finish! Can't wait to see you guys;)

If your equipment works you will place ahead of me, I dont have your speed m and Stuart shoots Open .with a Saga so...that does not even count

Ha my speed is usually what kills me not my gear. Hopefully we can both shoot our A game and have a blast competing for #1. :cheers: