Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OK people, to start, I'm as blue as it gets. I've always enjoyed getting my copy of the blue press. Love the pretty girls and the gun write-ups that go with them. As always, Duanne's articles are very well written and insightful. The March issue shows the pretty girl but no gun article. Please, if I just want photos I'll buy Penthouse. I read this for gun info not just pretty girls ( and she is hot). I hope this is not a trend from Dillon that will continue. Dillon is more professional than that. :mellow:

I reread the thread and realize it wasn't very clear. I was looking for an explanation and description for the gun the model is holding. Unprofessional was a poor choice of wording. I just don't want to see the trend continue is all. :cheers:

I reread the thread and realize it wasn't very clear. I was looking for an explanation and description for the gun the model is holding. Unprofessional was a poor choice of wording. I just don't want to see the trend continue is all. :cheers:

She was holding a gun? I didn't notice... :roflol:

It's a stainless steel 1911 auto pistol. You want me to drop a line to Dillon to get you the exact brand and model name?

Mucho thanks but I'm already heading down that path. Damn nice of you to offer.